Chapter 52: Yes ! Yes ! Yes !

Alison POV :

Hearing Mason's words echo in my head over and over again. I was tongue tied just staring into his eyes, "Why don't I talk to Alison real quick baby boy okay," Emily said softly causing to swallow my pride. Mason eyes teared up, oh no Mason.. I couldn't find the words to say. We watched Mason march away to the backyard, I could finally breath again, "Ali whats going on," Emily was concerned.

Staring at the marble island in complete shock, "Babe," Emily said snapping at me, "Don't Emily," I said walking away from her going into the master bedroom. "No Ali stop," Emily said following me grabbing my hand, "What are you afraid of ?" Emily asked as she frowned at me. Looking into her eyes I tried not to break down, "He wants to replace his mom Emily you don't think that's a problem," I blurted out making a point. She looked away from my eyes letting me go, "Samara treated him horribly," Emily reminded me.

Crossing my arms I started to pace, "What if my kids wanna replace me one day," I confessed. Emily's eyes widen, "Alison you can't think like that," She said trying to calm me down. "You're an amazing mom to Mason, you love him," Emily stated facts. I shook my head in sorrow, "I haven't gave you an answer yet Emily this doesn't feel right," I sobbed.

"This is about Mason not about us," Emily made a point. Wiping my tears, "Why are pushing this Emily ? Why do you want this so bad ?!" I shouted at her. She was taken by my sudden outburst, "Ali I-"
I cut Emily off, "Like we only been together for a year and looks what's been dumped our plates !" I started to laugh.

"I mean we're 18 ! You wanna get married and have kids and Mason wants me to be his mom, I shouldn't be having any children now I'm gonna have three by the age of 18 !" I kept rambling. "Alison breathe," Emily stopped me from pacing. "You're an amazing mother to Mason and you'll be an amazing mother to our kids I'm not rushing you to marry me Ali," Emily reassured me rubbing my back. "Plus I'm 19," she giggled trying to make me laugh. I rolled my eyes crossing my arms,

"Why do you wanna marry me Emily," I asked as she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, "You're the most beautiful, strong minded, confident, kindest, women I know," Emily responded looking into my eyes. "I wasn't always kind Emily," I reminded her feeling her hand gently caressing my face, "I don't care about your past, you're not that person anymore you're perfect the way you are and I love you," Emily said strongly. And in this moment I knew I can fall completely in love, "Then yes," I cried.

Emily POV :

Then yes ? My eyes widen slowly, "Then yes what," I asked eagerly. "Yes I'll marry you and be Mason's mom," Alison smiled brightly causing me to wipe her tears and connect our lips passionately. Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! I knew she loved me the same. I hugged her tightly as we both cried together, "You make me whole Emily Fields," Ali sobbed as I pulled away staring into her blue eyes, "And you keep me grounded Alison DiLaurentis," I responded happily wiping my tears.

"Fields, Alison Fields," Alison corrected me causing us to laugh. Alison grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, "We should go see our son," Alison said softly. I nodded as she guided me through the house, Wait I forgot the ring ! "Ali Wait." I blurted out as I made my way back into the master bedroom. Alison followed behind me in confusion, I reached in the pockets of my suitcase revealing a little tiny box. Hearing Alison gasp, god I'm nervous what if she doesn't like it. I swallowed the knot in my throat getting down on one knee.. "Alison Lauren DiLaurentis," I say passionately. Seeing the tears build up in her eyes, I open the tiny box revealing an oval diamond crusted all over engagement ring. I can tell Alison heart melted, "I got it when I was in Cali.. I thought what the hell right I wanna spend the rest of my life with you," I sobbed. Alison slowly walked up to me, grabbing my face "Yes I will marry you," Alison smiled staring into my eyes causing me to smile uncontrollably again. I took the ring out the box grabbing her left hand gently putting the ring on.

"Perfect fit," Alison said softly while I caress her hand. Lifting her hands up to my lips giving them a chaste kiss, "Perfect ring for the perfect princess," I said charmingly. Alison blushed, We couldn't forget about Mason so we started walking back to the living room , "What do you think about a honeymoon in Paris," I asked Alison. Her eyes light up like she just saw God, "Yes I can plan it all out ugh you'll look so beautiful on top of the Eiffel Tower," Alison said happily, biting her lip at me "Wind in your air," She added. I looked her up and down, "Be careful Ms. Fields we still need to talk to our son," I said seductively. Walking down to the den as we laid eyes on Mason sitting on the patio outside. Here goes nothing..

Mason POV:

I waited outside, I love hearing the waves crash on the sand, how the silence of the night whispers the party of the city and how my  feet feel in the cold sand. I began to cry why doesn't Alison want me as her son ?

Then I heard the backdoor open making eye contact with Alison causing me to wipe my tears and look away. "I'll make some hot cocoa," I heard my mom say awkwardly. "Dash of cinnamon please," Me and Alison said in unison, Emily smirked while going to make the hot coco, I looked at Alison as she smiled at me. I scoffed and looked back at the ocean, don't give me those blue eyes, "Mason can we talk please," I heard Alison speak.

I nodded my head no, "I don't want to hear it," I dismissed her. She sat next to me, "Mason please don't be mad at me," Alison said sympathetically. I stood up over her like a little man, "Why care for me ? If you're not going adopt me ?" I stated facts.

"I am gonna adopt you Mason," Alison blurted out catching me off guard. My eyes widen, "W-What?" I stuttered looking down at her ring finger. She said yes ! I smiled, "We're gonna be a family ?" I asked tearing up. Alison nodded wiping her tears, falling into her arms she hugs me back with all her might. "I can't wait for my brother and sister to come," I whispered to Alison. Feeling her squeeze me a little tighter , "Hot cocoa is ready !" I heard my mom said from the kitchen causing me to pull away, "I'll race ya," Alison said getting up quickly. "Your on," I said as I raced my mommy to hot coco. Tonight was a great night.