Chapter 27: Plan -A

Spencer POV :

When the last bell rang everyone scattered to their cars and went home. After a few moments the school was empty. Not a soul in sight. It was the perfect time to stay behind to discuss Plan -A. I told all the girls where to meet so, that's where I'm going right now.

Basically, speed walking to this old classroom in the A building. When I got there Alison, Emily, Hanna, Aria and Ruby were there standing around, "Lets get started shall we," I smirked and closed the door behind me.

"God Spencer why did you have to pick a room that no one been in since the 90's," Alison mocked me while sneezing.

"Ali shh, okay guys so Aria and I been spying on Maya and Cassie," I explained.

"What !?," The girls said in unison. Shhhhh !!

"Do you guys wanna get caught in here okay, use inside voices," I reminded them. Ruby raised her hand.

"Yes ? Ruby," I said confusedly. "Why exactly are you spying on them ?" Ruby asked. "Because they're only here for one reason," I explained.

Hanna was intrigued now, "Which is ?" She question.

"To break Ali and Emily up," I said as they all look at Alison and Emily

"That's Maya's motive we know that for a fact but, we don't know why Cassie broke up you and Ruby up Han," Aria responded as I nodded my head to agree.

Hanna and Ruby exchanged looks, "Maybe she trying to get information out of you Ruby, I mean has Cassie been asking some off-the-wall questions lately ?" I asked her.

"To come to think about it, she really doesn't wanna talk about anything else unless it's about Emily or Alison but mostly Emily," Ruby confessed.

Alison and Emily exchange looks, "And Emily is there something unusual about Maya ?" I asked her.

"Other than her trying to be peaceful for once in her life, other than that no" Emily explained.

"Okay we can either do one of the two here," Aria began to talk. Everyone's eyes were on Aria, "We can beat them to the punch or we can see how they're gonna play this out meaning Em...Ali... you guys might have to break up," Aria explained.

Alison POV :

We are all in this dusty ass room trying to figure out what we're gonna do about Cassie and Maya because these bitches gotta go.

"Break up isn't an option," I said looking at Emily holding her hand. Why does our relationship have to be on edge all the time ?

"So I guess where gonna beat them to the punch," Spencer admitted as she clapped her hands together, "Okay let's get down to business," She continued.

After we all had the plan down pact it was time to put it in action. Me and Emily left the school in separate cars . We weren't allowed to see each other until tonight. Which I hate, it's been an hour I was been suppose to be in Emily's arms but since Maya has had Emily's house on watch the Plan isn't gonna work if everyone's not putting 100% into it.

I looked at the clock, 2:30 pm Maya is arriving about now. I pulled back my curtain a little to see if Maya car is where Spencer put it, It's was. I called Emily..

E - mm tell me that this plan is over and I get to have my hands all over you again

I giggled at my horny girlfriend.

A - Babe focus we'll have our time soon but, The Beer is ready to drink.

I gave Emily the code and hung up the phone, watching Maya get out her car, this bitch deserves everything she's about to get.

Ruby POV :

After we had specific instructions, Me and Hanna left to meet up at Spencer's lake house for some privacy away from Cassie. As I pulled up Hanna was already there, I sighed getting out the car.

"You beat me here," I broke silence as I walked up to her it felt like years. I thought I'd never get to stare in her blue eyes again. "Yea we'll I didn't have a choice," Hanna sounded disappointed.

"Should we go inside ?" I suggested. Hanna turned around walking inside, I always loved watching her walk. Following her inside we sat on the coach in front of the fire place.

"Look Ruby, even though Cassie sabotaged our relationship you still took the bait," Hanna made a point. I nodded agreeing, "My intentions wasn't to hurt you Hanna," I confessed.

I put my hand on her thigh, "I was falling in love with you Hanna, Cassie caught me at a vulnerable time please you have to believe me," I continued.

"If I take you back that means I just give you another chance to hurt me and I'm not okay with that," Hanna cried out. I hate when she cries, it makes me wanna start crying.

"No come here," I said pulling her into my arms. My eyes started to tear up, "Hanna if you take me back I'll make sure no one can break us apart ever again," I looked into her eyes, "Promise," Hanna sobbed.

Wiping her tears from her eyes, "I promise," I said sincerely. Hanna leaned in slowly as I sealed our lips together. Soon enough I ran my fingers through her hair, pulling away smiling. "I have to call Aria now," Hanna smirked at me. "Yeah, go ahead," I smiled at her, Ranna is back. Hanna made a phone call, "Aria your turn," Hanna signaled.

Aria POV :

My part of the plan was the dirt of course. I roll my eyes at the fact everyone thinks I'm a great liar. I heard my phone ring which I didn't give it two seconds before I picked up.

A - I'm listening

H - Your turn

I hung up the phone hopping out the car to meet with one of Maya's old friend Lyndon James. Spencer and I have been really doing our research. Maya's old Myspace page gave me all the information I needed to bring him here, He's exactly what we need.

I ordered my coffee as I felt someone tap my shoulder. And the fun starts here, I smiled facing Lyndon, "Welcome to Rosewood," I greeted him.

Emily POV :

Alison gave me the Go as I heard my doorbell ring. Here we go, not wasting anytime I ran downstairs opening the door for Maya.

"Maya ?" I acted surprise pretending to search for someone who watching.

"That was cruel what you did to me behind the bleachers," Maya confessed. I looked down, "I-I'm sorry why don't you come in, I'll make it up to you," I suggested.

Stepping aside to let Maya in, "Is the house bunny still on your ass," Maya joked as she walked through my doors. I looked up at Ali's bedroom window seeing her watching the whole time.

I smirk and blushed that's my girl, closing the door.

"So, Em whats new," Maya asked me sitting down on my couch.

"Lyndon James," instantly getting down to business.

Witnessing Maya's whole mood change I knew I had her attention. Check Mate