Chapter 9 : Friends

Alison POV :

My whole world changed... I looked at Emily while she laid there heavily breathing. Her perfect bone structure and how her skin glistened as sweat dripped off her body. God she perfect
I snapped out of my thoughts as she arose from the bed.

"Where are you going ?" I questioned as I covered my boobs with the cover.

"Home, I don't sleep with anyone" Emily said.

What is she Christian Grey or something ?

I sighed, "Can we talk ?"

She looked at me as she put back on her Nike sport bra and jacket on covering her six pack. "About ?" She questioned grabbing for her boxers.

"This ... What is this ?" I asked scared to hear the next thing that comes out of her mouth.

She shrugged, "Meaningless sex"

My eyes shot down, hearing her say that hurt... I know it meant nothing to her but to me it meant a lot to me.

Emily POV :

I got dressed and left running to my house. God sex was everything I wanted, amazing..sexy.. Alison is everything I want in a girl but she just uses me and throws me away, fuck that.

I arrived at my house and went up stairs and I saw Ruby's door was closed, probably still asleep. I opened my door and saw ruby and Hanna making out under my covers.

"Dude what the fuck !" I screamed.

They jolted at the sight of me, "oh hey man you know Han.." Ruby said.

The blood temperature started to rise, "get the fuck out of my bed" I spat ripping the covers off finding they're naked under.

I closed my eyes in anger and stepped outside. I can't believe ruby betrayed me like this out of eighteen years of friendship I mean what the fuck.

After a couple mintues Hanna came out.. "Em I wanna say -" "Just get out of my face Hanna" I cut her off and didn't make eye contact.

I saw her face and it was completely shocked and she kept walking.

I wanted to punch the fucking wall then Ruby came out.

"Sup man how was your run" She asked and sat next to me.

I gave her a look, "sup man, how was your run ?" I said mocking her, "Ruby what the fuck are you doing having sex out of all things in my damn bed and with Hanna ! Who I said to stay away from" I went off.

"You can't control who I date and yeah man I'm sorry okay that we had sex in your bed but she was waiting for you and it happened to come in and you know" She explained and grasped my shoulder.

I removed Her hand, "Doesn't give you the right to fuck in my bed" I snapped at her.

"Hey I'll get some detergent and wash the sheet it all good" Ruby laughed.

"You don't get it ! Everything a fucking joke to you, it's disrespectful I don't go fuck your friends in your room do I !" I pushed past her.

"You don't get it I'm in love with Hanna she gets me man please I'm sorry it won't happened again.. Please I can't loose you" She said sincerely.

I sighed, "You're not okay by don't -" "Don't it again I got it" Ruby finished my sentence.

I nodded, "Don't break Hanna heart either she a good one" I said. I feel like a dick saying what I said too Hanna. I was just angry and yeah... I should apologize.

**at school**

Alison POV :

Ugh I can't stop thinking about how Emily made me feel, I have had sex multiple times and not once had an orgasm. What was so special about her... I needed to know !

I slammed my locker and put my back against it and saw the stud walking through the door.

She looked so hot, she wore her hair in a messy bun with a black leather jacket over a Burgundy van crew-neck shirt with khaki pants sagging enough to see her Calvin Klein underwear but when I looked down at her feet she wore low top Nike SB. I bit my lip at the sight, I saw her walk up to Hanna and started to discuss something.

I became curious and then Emily and her laughed and hugged. Man I never wanted to be Hanna so badly. I kept staring at this beautiful spieces and when she stretched I saw her v-line that made me so weak. I turned to walk away and ran into Noel.

"Watch where your going" I said rudely.

I looked into his brown eyes, "Sorry, look Alison we need to talk about us okay I'm sorry for what happened at the party" Noel said.

"Oh which part being an ass or slapping me" I acted clueless.

He looked down, "I shouldn't have put my hands on you" He admitted.

Umm you think ? I rolled my eyes and walked past him and he grabbed me. "Let me go" I demanded.

"Hey is there a problem" A voice said and saw Emily, thank god.

Noel let go and gritted his teeth. "No there's not a problem"

As he walked away I looked into Emily's eyes, rubbing my arm.." Thanks"

She nodded, "No problem" she started walking away, "Emily wait.."

She looked at me and put her hands in her pocket, "What ?" She asked.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you okay... That's not who I am" I said sincerely not breaking eye contact from hers.

I can tell she was shocked by the expression panted on her face. She was just staring at me, is she gonna say something....

"I will really love it if we became friends" I suggested. She dropped her head.

She looked into my eyes and agreed, biting her lip rejecting what she really wanted to say.

I walked up to her and stuck out my hand, "Friends ?" I questioned.

She stared at my hand before taking it gently and shook it, "Friends"