Chapter 32: Daddy Emily

Emily POV :

Me and Ruby almost made it home trying to not crash, I got lost in my thoughts, I got Alison pregnant. I never get anyone pregnant I always been careful. God my mom is gonna kill me. Does Alison even want to keep the kid ?. Before I noticed we pulled up in the driveway at home. Wow, that was quick, as I got out the car I witnessed Spencer and Aria pulling up insync with Alison and Hanna. It almost felt like a movie. Me and Ali were the main attractions of course.

Ruby looked at me closing the car doors. We started walking over to the girls, seconds later Alison came running into my arms, I caught her holding her tightly, she broke down immediately. "You ! You're dead," I heard Hanna yell to Ruby as she started running towards Ruby, "Gotta catch me first," Ruby joked as she ran up the street.

As I pulled away from Ali wiping her tears, "Don't cry, it's okay," I said softly while looking deep in her eyes. "Is it really ?" Alison sobbed at me. "I have another test upstairs we can take it again the first test isn't always accurate ," I said comfortably. Alison scrunched her eyebrows at me, "Why do you have a pregnancy test upstairs ?" She asked dramatically, I rolled my eyes, "For you of course just in case a day came along and we needed it," I explained. She started to relax, "You think I forgot about the morning after pill situation," I said smirking at her as she wraps her arms around me kissing me with passion. I cupped her cheek kissing her back, keeping that same energy.

I can feel everyone watching us. The energy was crazy, don't get hard in front of everyone. Pulling back blushing, "Lets go inside," I suggested intwining our hands. "Okay," Ali agreed simply. Guiding Ali back into the house I gave Ruby an 'insider look' then she giggled at me. Everyone followed behind Me and Ali into the house, These moments right now don't just change Me and Ali's lives it changes all our friends lives too.

Everyone gathered in the living room.

Spencer POV :

Watching Emily and Alison's relationship develop was a special gift. When they're happy everyone around them is happy. Their relationship is legendary plus they're still growing into beautiful women so yeah, they'll still have their secrets, I know Alison does...

"Eekk I'm so happy for Em and Alison," Aria geeked out snapping me back down to earth. "They're 18 about to graduate high school Aria take this a little seriously," I snapped. "Whoa, Spence relax okay," Hanna said calmly then I realized everyone was staring at me. "I'm sorry okay," I apologized, Emily gave me a stern look then turned into Ali, "We should do this in my bathroom upstairs," Emily suggested to Alison gently rubbing her arm. "I should come with," I added.

"No.. Spencer I got this one," Emily rejected my offer. Looking at Alison and telling by the look on her face. I threw my hands in the air "Fine I'll stay here, got any snacks ?" I asked, Hey ! a girl gotta eat. "Yea, I'm hungry too Em," Aria added. I smirked at her, she always backing me up. "Yeah whatever help yourself," Emily said and took Alison upstairs.

Hanna POV :

Emison is endgame all day, you can't deny but I can't get my mind off the fact that Alison had an abortion years ago. It's really bugging me that I'm just finding this out because Emily doesn't know, I took a deep breath. I don't know, what else could Ali be hiding ? Or Emily who know what she got up her sleeve. 

Spencer and Aria went into the kitchen to make food which leaves Me and Ruby in the living room alone. I wonder how Spencer got the money for the abortion ? I mean I didn't know know Spencer had it like that.

"Are you still upset with me ?" Ruby asked me sweetly. "What ?" asking her as I snap out of it. "I'm sorry you're the last thing on my mind right now," I spoke freely. "Ouch babes, remember sweetie I like the mean girl act," Ruby flirted with me. Blushing lightly giving her a smirk as she comes closer to whisper in my ear, "It's turns me on," she continued. Clenching my lips together looking into her eyes, Ruby moved back to where she was. No, you didn't answer my calls soo I'm mad at you. I didn't respond to her, I just gave her a look like I wasn't fazed by what she said. "Playing hard to get huh," Ruby smirked me. I nodded receiving a nod back. "Two can play that game," Ruby clapped back at me.

Alison POV :

Sitting on the toilet in a bathroom again peeing on a stick. At least this time Emily is with me so,it not awkward, "Babe you okay ?" Emily questioned through the door. "Yea, just now finishing," I responded as I wiped and flushed. Hearing the door open I saw Emily closing the door behind her, "Let me see," Emily said rushing in. "Geez you and Hanna need to learn patience," I snapped.

"I'm sorry okay but my heart is beating out my chest right now," Emily explained. "Is Me being pregnant is that bad ?" I asked dramatically. She looked me straight in the eye, "Babe no of course not," She reassured me. Emily took a deep breath and sat up against the wall, "It's just after loosing my father, becoming a parent never really been in my plans," Emily said sadly. Does she even want this kid ?

I decided to join her side, laying my head on her shoulder, "Emily if I told you a secret only a few people knew, Would you promise not to freak out ?," I asked softly, playing with the rings on her fingers, Emily intertwined our hand and looked at me, "You can tell me anything Alison I won't judge you," she looked down and scoffed, "You'll be surprise at what I've been through in my life," Emily continued.

Smiling at her kissing her cheek, "A few years ago when Me and Noel were dating heavy we couldn't keep our hands off each other and I ended up getting pregnant," I explained trying not to cry. Emily eyes widen, oh god ? "When did you decide not to keep the baby ?" Emily asked cautiously. "That week after you came into town," I confessed. She nodded completely understanding, "After he slapped you at the party, god Ali you were pregnant," Emily said shockingly. I scrunched my eyebrows at her, "Don't act surprise okay everyone makes mistakes," I said out of disappointment.

Emily grabbed my thigh sending chills through my body, "Hey don't be disappointed I'm not, I'm glad you didn't have a baby with Noel," Emily confessed. "Why is that ?" I asked curiously. "Because then you wouldn't be having my baby, and I love the thought of you being in my life forever with our baby boy," Emily explained kissing me sweetly on the lips. I blushed, "What if it's a girl ?," I asked while playing with her hair sweetly. I'm gonna marry Emily one day mark my words. "Then she'll be prefect like her mother," Emily said sweetly. I smirked feeling butterflies in my stomach, "I can't wait any longer," She said impatiently tapping her foot.

I stood up went over to the pregnancy test, staring at the results... (+)