Chapter 47: Gender Reveal & Interrogations

Alison POV :

It's been 22 weeks since I've moved out my sperm donors house. This Cabana is perfectly small but not too small, the best part is that the ocean is our backyard. Mason loves that, Emily's been working so damn hard commuting back and forth. Sometimes of course she sleeps over but then she's gone in the morning, she really been bringing in the moolah too I'm so proud of her. I haven't been to school but, Emily brings me my assignments, tutors me then turns my homework in for me on time. She like the best girlfriend someone can ever have, I'm grateful she's mine and only mine. And the checks up have been awesome the doctor said our baby is really healthy.

Taking care of Mason is no biggie, When I wake up I make us breakfast, he loves my pancakes. We watch Spongebob together, color together, then we watch a movie of his choice. His favorite seems to be Lilo and Stitch at the moment. "Can we watch Lilo and Stitch again Ali pleeeaaassee," Mason begged me looking into my eyes, ugh those big Hersey chocolate eyes I can't say no to that face. "Yes," I said weakly, he smiled and run the living room.

"Mason be careful if you get another scratch on you, Emily is gonna kill me," I said trying to catch him. I witness Mason jump on the couch dancing around, why do kids have some much energy. I went to go turn on Lilo and Stitch seconds later I heard Emily's voice echo through the house, "Mason get your ass down," I turned around seeing Emily in the walk way. She had an envelope in her hand, "Hey Babe," I said walking up to her. Emily smirked at me, "Hey," She responded giving me a peck on the lips. Hearing Emily hum in pleasure, I pulled away slowly, "Nope I need one more," Emily said in a daze. I giggled bringing my lips back to hers, feeling the back of her hand caress my face gently.

"The doctor sent us the results if your interested," Emily said impatiently. I looked into her brown eyes, "Of course I'm interested," I reassured her. We both look at Mason watching tv then we stepped down in the den.

Emily POV :

Holding the results in my hands I never been so impatient in life. Well at the fact Alison still haven't gave me a complete answer to wether she wants to marry me or not. I began to open the envelope while Alison plays with her hand nervously, she wants girls I want boys.

Staring at the result, I started to tear up from what I saw. Tears of joy obviously, "Let me see Let me see," Alison said taking the paper from my hands, Alison screamed happily, jumping up and down, "We're having twins, one boy and a girl !" Alison smiled uncontrollably. I haven't seen her dimples in so long , then her face dropped "Wow, that's gonna hurt," Alison said thinking about the pain. I reached out for her hand, "Alison Don't physic yourself out okay," I said worried putting my hand on her stomach. 

"I'm here for you every step of the way," I guaranteed Alison. She nodded her head, "Have you have talk to our son ?" Alison said with concern as she started pacing. Did she just say our son ? I can tell she just caught what she said, "Our son ?" I smirked at her walking closer to her. "Sorry its was the slip of the tongue," Alison apologized.

I held her waist, "Alison don't apologize you spend the most time with him it's okay to feel that way," I caress her face comforting her. "It just been bugging how he knew my father hit me," Alison confessed. I can tell this is eating away at her, "I'm here now do you wanna talk to Mason about it ?" I asked her cautiously while she looked at me with a distress look on her face.

"Yes please he's been having a lot of nightmares," Alison said with tears, I hugged her then I guided her in the living room where Mason was.

Mason POV:

I was watching my favorite movie eating a fruit bowl Alison made for me while playing with my wavy curls. Alison's been washing my hair with this coconut shampoo. It makes my hair curly a little and it's smells really good. My actual mom never does the things Alison does for me, I wish she was my mom.

"Ohana means 'family', and 'family' means nobody gets left behind or forgotten," I said in sync with Stitch. That's my favorite part, I wonder how long we're gonna be here for I hope forever. I saw my mom and Alison come around the corner as I ate a grape.

"Mason..Can we have a chat ?" My mom said cautiously as she turned off the tv. "Hey I was watching tv momma," I reached for the controller as my mom pulled the controller away from me. "Mason we need to talk.." She said seriously. I looked into her eyes then Alison sat next me and began to play with my hair, I like when she does that. "Mase I wanna know how you knew about me getting hurt," Alison sweetly broke the silence. Oh... we're having THIS conversation, I looked down "The truth Mason," Emily said sternly. I swallowed the knot in my throat, "My moms multiple boyfriends use to hit me when I don't do what they want ," I said looking away from my moms eyes.

I let my tears fall, "All I know is since I could walk, my life has been a living hell !" I sobbed, "Mason language," My mom said softly. I can hear the hurt in her voice, "Please don't make me go back there!" I sobbed out loud.
Alison got startled at my sudden outburst, I cried, "Don't worry Mason you'll never go back there," She comforted me pulling into her arms. "Mason.." I heard my mom say as I looked up at her. Emily kneeled down before me, "Why didn't you tell me someone was hurting you ?" she held my hand sobbed. "I just want to be happy momma," I wept.

Alison and my mom looked at each other with tears, "please can I stay ?" I shed a tear, "Mason you'll never leave my side ever again," My mom said hugging me tightly, I felt her kiss the top of my head "I love you so much Mason Tyler," I heard my mom say with tenderness, that's the first time I heard love and me in the same sentence but, I'm really starting to hate these interrogations.