Chapter 10 : Maybe We Can Be More The Just Friends

Emily POV :

It's been weeks since Alison and I decided to be just friends. It's been wonderful actually, bike rides, movie nights, shopping days... Eh yeah not my favorite. It's basically me just following Alison around carrying her bags. I fall in love with her more and more everytime we spend time together.

Today Hanna, Alison, Ruby and I are going to the lake to go swimming. Ruby and Hanna been awesome they are great couple I couldn't see it before but, I see it now.

Amazing sex, giggling and cuddling at late nights. I might be an ass sometimes but, I have a romantic heart deep inside.

"I'm scared" Alison said while snapping me out of my thoughts. I saw her at the top of the hill, holding on to the rope.

"Get in the water ! Get in" I rooted her on. "Get in !"

She gave me a look, "I'm sorry" I giggled, "Can you please get in the water" I smiled.

"Alison get in the water !" Hanna yelled. "Get in the water" I continued.

Alison screamed and hoped on rope as it came down and released the rope falling into the water.

I cheered and dived in, joining her.

"That wasn't so bad right" I asked and floated next to you.

"You're crazy Emily fields" Alison said deep breathing and she held on to me.

I smiled and splashed her.

Alison POV :

As Emily and I drove home I realized I drifted asleep.

I groaned and woke up, "Where am I ?" I asked.

"Welcome back to the land of sunshine" Emily said and smirked, keeping her eyes on the road.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "How was your sleep" Emily asked.

"It was lovely I guess.." I yawned.

"Were almost home" Emily said.

Home ? What does she mean home, did we get hitched or something while I was knocked out.

I nodded as we pull up into my driveway. "This is my home" I smirked at her.

"My home is where you are" Emily said and I looked at her. "What ?" I choked out.

She looked down, "N-nothing I-" she stuttered.

I just looked at her waiting for her to finish her sentence. "I'm in love with you Alison... I've been in love with you since the first time we kissed... And when we had sex it wasn't meaningless... It meant the world to me" Emily said with tears streaming.

Yes. Now kiss me ! God do it already go ahead. I bit my lip staring at her lips.

"But, you don't love me back and it hurts. I never felt this way before and it hurts to know that you don't love me back" Emily cried out.

"Just kiss me" I said and I pulled her into my lips and kisses her with so much need.

I pulled apart, "I'm in love with you too Emily" I said breathlessly.

"What ?" Emily breathed out.

"No one ever made me feel like you do and when we had sex everything made sense, no one ever worked out with me because we are meant for eachother" I said not breaking eye contact.

As a smile crept on Emily's face, I leaned in connecting our lips. Feeling fireworks and butterflies like the first time, I deepen the kiss and put pressure on her lips as she walked me towards the door. 

Emily POV : 

I slammed Alison against the wall as we entered the house and she let out a grunt and our lips collided in a fiery passion. 

"God I love you" I groaned out and took off her shirt. She smirked as I kissed her neck, sucking on her skin creating hickeys.

My lips and hands wandered her body and Alison removed my clothes so we were both in our under garments. I put my hand on her ass and grabbed it, cause her to gasp. 

As she jumped up. I caught her, supporting her butt and I carried her upstairs without breaking the kiss. 

I lowered her to the bed, crawling on top of her and unclasping her bra and took a nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it sucked on. 

Alison moaned and tilted her head back. I slid her underwear off and Alison worked on getting my bra off.

I took my boxers off and Alison smiled while into my eyes, "Maybe we can be more than just friends" I smirked. 

She nodded, "Most definitely", she pulled me down connecting our lips together. That was enough for me so I slowly entered her with penis and she gasped out, adjusting to my size considering we haven't had sex in weeks.

I slowly moved my body along hers and she moaned, "God Em" I smirked and lifted an eyebrow looking her making different faces. 

I started speeding up the pacing I connected out lips. I pumped in and out of her quickly and as Alison's walls tightened I felt myself reaching and reaching. 

I groaned, "Ugh fuck Al" I murmured as our bodies moved in sync with each other. 

she smiled and giggled, "You're telling me." Her hands removed themselves from the sheets and landed on my back, her digging into my skin. 

I went faster, and slammed in harder Alison finally reached her orgasm and she walls clenched my penis and I felt myself reach it's peak and I said, "Fuck Alison i'm cumming, Ali - Oh god" I groaned out and Alison cried out, "EMILY!" she screamed and she came.  

I came inside of Alison and she moaned loudly and I smiled, kissing her lips as I released myself inside of Alison. 

I pulled out of Alison and licked her up clean, "I love you so much" i whispered as I kissed up her body, not being able to get enough of her body. 

"I love you too" she said as I reached her lips and pulled me down to her to kiss me passionately. 

Hearing Alison say I love you made me feel butterflies and I felt happy for the first time in my life.