Chapter 34: Welcome Home Ms. Fields

Ruby POV :

The Next Day

The sun was shining bright through the blinds. I started slowly waking up groaning. Yawning as I rolled over to noticed I wasn't in a bed that's mine nor Emily's. I jolted up to see there were naked girls everywhere, my eye widen, what in the holy fuck happened last night.
Emily was next to me under a girl, I slapped her awake.

"Whoa what the fuck man," Emily said groaning starting to wake up, "Wake up bro Hanna is gonna kill me," I said urgently getting dressed as fast as I can. Emily finally noticed where she was and threw the girl off of her, "Oh shit Alison, what did I do last night ?" Emily started to panic. I went over to her, "Chill we can't think about that right now we gotta go now," I said to calm her down instantly. We got dressed as fast as we can.

As we left the room we were in this huge like a mansion, I looked around in awe. "Bro who's house is this ?" I questioned. "Bruh I don't know but let's go," Emily said quickly and ran down the stairs. As we made it outside and into my car. "Can you remember anything from last night ?" Emily started freaking looking at her phone, "Oh my god Ali called me like 20 times, Hanna called me too they must be freaking out," she kept rambling. I kept my eye on the road still listening.

I'm going 80 miles per hour on the freeway then I saw a sign saying Leaving New York, New York we were in New York, and Long Island at that. Who's house were we at ? "What hold up," Emily said sitting up alertly. "What ?" I replied simply, "My mom called me 10 times," Emily said confusedly. I scrunched my eyebrows, "Wasn't she out of town ?" I asked as Emily started listening to her voicemails.

Pam POV :

I made it back home from vacation. I hope everything went smoothly while I was gone. My cab pulled in front of the house, mmhm everything seemed to be intact, I walked into the house and heard someone humming and singing.

I thought it was Emily but, when I walked into the kitchen it was Alison. "Making breakfast?" I blurted out, Alison jumped and turned around quickly. "Oh Mrs Fields you scared me," Alison said panting. I can tell something was different about Alison.

Glossy eyes, glowing skin, I smirked at her "Where's my daughter ?" I asked.

She shook her head, "I don't know she went out with Ruby last night and never came back, I called her like hundred times," Alison explained. I lifted my eyebrow, "Have you been staying here ?" I asked. "Only when Emmy doesn't want to sleep alone," Alison said truthfully.

I smiled, "Emmy ? I gave her that nickname when she was younger she hated it," I smile and laughed at the memories. "She lets me call her that sometimes but yeah she does hates it," Alison giggled.

"Would you like some tea ?" Ali suggested. Tea over  Coffee ? "Sure That sounds lovely," I took Alison up and on her offer. I sat down at the table watching Alison, her body language has change since the last time I saw her. "So, how was your vacation ?" Alison asked cupping her hair behind her ear.

"It was great actually I forgot how much I love traveling," I responded. Alison brought two cups of tea over joining me at the table. "I'm glad you had a great time," She smiled and sipped her tea.

I looked her up and down, "I'm glad you and Emily are together," I admitted as Alison started paying attention. "After Emily's father died she went downhill once she met you it's like her world got brighter," I confessed. "Your daughter makes my world seem brighter," She responded sweetly. "So how long are you ?" I blurted out.

Causing Alison to choke on her tea. I smirked and sipped my tea, "I'm sorry," Alison said cleaning up her mess. "Honey I was pregnant before I know the signs," I confessed. "We literally found out yesterday for sure so at least 4 weeks," Alison said cautiously.

I looked at her and frowned, "Whats wrong Alison ?" I asked calmly. "I don't wanna be a disappointment to you or my mom" Alison teared up. I went over to sit closer, "Alison you're not a disappointment lives progress yes, You and Emily could've been more responsible but no one is disappointed," I reassured her. She smiled and wiped her tears, I heard the door open and close.

"Alison !" I heard my daughters voice down the wall then Emily came into the kitchen, "Mom ?" She looked into my eyes. "W-whats going on ?" She stuttered moving closer to Ali. "Nothing sweetie just some bonding," I simply said. Emily looked at Alison, "I'm glad your home Mom, babe can we talk ?" Emily said sweetly but looked worried. Alison shook her head and went upstairs. 

Ali POV :

Emily took me upstairs there were so many or hormones going through my body I'm starting to think Ive went into shock.

"Okay what did you tell my mom ?" Emily questioned eagerly. I smacked my lips at her, "Nothing she didn't already know Em," I said while crossing my arms. "Where have you been ?!" I asked angrily. Emily looked into my eyes, "I got too wasted last night we slept in my car," Emily cut short. I squinted my eyes, did she just lie to me ? I looked her up and down, "Look Em your mom knows I'm pregnant," I confessed. Emily eyes widen, "She not upset so you can relax," I said calmly. Emily sat on the bed, "easy for you to say you don't know my mother," Emily made clear. "Emily whats really going on you've been sketch lately," I needed answers. "Is it Lyndon ?" I continued. Emily shook her head no, "I been took care of him," she said.

Looking at her puzzled, "What do you mean by that Emily you weren't even suppose to go near him !" I said shouting. "Chill babygirl don't stress yourself out it's not good for the baby," Emily tried to change the subject, "We'll worry about that when I can't watch the TV through my stomach," I snapped at her, "What happened with Lyndon what did you do !" I wanted answers now. "Okay! I got rid of him he was making you guys feel uncomfortable I offered him money he didn't take it and then Ruby gave him a plane to ticket to Maya and Cassie," Emily confessed. I get it she trying to protect me I do but she could've gotten hurt. "Em -" I started to say but she cut me off, "Im glad I got rid of him okay it's a safer place for my kid now," Emily explained looking in my eyes. I took a deep breath, "So what happened last night," I asked. "Only if I could remember," I heard Emily say under her breath.