Chapter 18 : Confused and Plotted Twist

Alison POV :

I'm sorry who are you ?...

"I'm Maya..." She stood there and smirked.

My eyes widen and across the room I saw Emily, I looked at Maya

I closed my locker, "Excuse me" I said and left her standing there. Nice job Alison you have her all the power she wants over you.

I crossed paths with Emily, "Alison wait"

I turned to her, "Did you know she was here ?" I asked. Emily looked down and nodded

I scoffed, "We're you gonna tell me ?"

The only thing she can do was rock back and fourth with her hands in her pocket.

I nodded and look down, "How did you know she was here did she talk to you ? Or..." I trailed off.

Emily looked me in the eyes, "no not since that night but she texted me"

My heart dropped, as I was about to say something foul, I took a deep breath to calm down "Your not even worth it" I walked out of the school and climbed into my car and drove off.

Emily POV :

Nothing but tears were coming down from my face. I lost her....

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Damn, Fields now I know that had to hurt" Maya said.

All I felt was anger emerging through my body and I turned around and grabbed her hands and threw off of me, "Oo I love when your rough" Maya added.

"What game are you playing Maya !" I whispered.

Maya pulled my belt buckle close to her, "You know exactly what game I'm playing" She snapped. "Your mine Emily and always will be" she looked at me hungrily.

"Is there a problem here" I heard a British accent behind me.

I stepped away and walked to class, "Absolutely Not" I stared Maya down.

As I walked to class I texted Alison

Can we talk.....

No answer. I sighed

Maya POV :

I was waiting at Emily's house in her bedroom looking at all the cute pictures of her and Alison. She looks so happy, ugh ? That bitch.

I rolled my eyes and I heard the door open and I smirked.

"What are you doing here Maya ?" An angelic voice filled the room. I turned and faced Emily and leaned against the desk. I shrugged

"I wanted to know how you are" I said and sat on the bed.

"Well, because of you I lost my girlfriend" she said and threw her bag on her bed.

I smirked, "No you lost her because you had sex with me," I looked into her eyes, "I love your hair cut its sexy"

Emily rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Seriously Maya what do you want, you dump me remember"

I got up, "I didn't break up with you" I said and crossed my arms.

"You cheated ?!" - "And so did you, tell me Em can she fully satisfy you like I can" I said seductively. I caressed her face and leaned in.

Emily grabbed my hands, "She a lot of things that your not Maya plus she sucks way better than you ever did" she moved my hands and stepped past me.

I grew impatiently, "What happened to being together forever"

Emily sat on her bed rolling a blunt, "Plans have changed"

I felt my eye twitch in anger, "I made you Emily we are the original couple, me and you... We had good times good sex"

Emily scoffed and went into her drawer and took out her lighter. She sparked it and took a hit and damn she looked good doing in, I bit my lip slightly, "Maya ... I'm single because of you, I have trust issues because of you, I left your ass in California and you managed to find me and still cause me problems" Emily said.

I sat next to her, "Because I love you Emily me and you are real what we have is real" I held her hand and I noticed curtains moving from next door. Realizing Alison was watching the whole time.

Emily moved her hand, "Look Maya the only thing that we would ever do is fuck, I'm sorry I don't see a relationship with you anymore" Emily smoked her blunt.

I grabbed it out her mouth and took a hit, knowing Emily is now aroused, she loves when woman take control. "Then let's me friends with Benefits" I smirked and put out the blunt and kisses Emily full on.

Alison POV :

My heart is broken in thousands of pieces, knowing one day I was gonna come face to face with Maya but, to have Emily cheat on me for her. That was a surprise, Me and Emily were on a good run no bumps, no turns just happiness. What made her cheat on me.

Hearing them next door even breaks my heart even more, I went to my vinyl recorder and blast Maroon 5 and try to focus on some homework.

Hours has past and I heard a knock on my door, I look up and it was ten o clock already. I had papers everywhere due to the distraction of homework.

"Mom says you need to go eat dinner" Jason said as he turned off my music. My ears were pounding but at least they were done. Thinking about them in that way kinda hurts because I know what Maya is feeling and I'm kinda of jealous. I took a breath and combed over my hair.

"I'll be down Jason okay I'm doing homework" I said.

He molded a frown, I looked at him "What?"

He shrugged, "If I was Emily I would be crawling back to you and kissing your feet because your stunningly beautiful little sis" His words melted my heart.

I smiled, "Thank you Jason"

He smiled, "Eat or I'll drag you down stairs and force you to eat" He said and closed my door.

I bit my lip and giggled, I got up to pick up the papers and I noticed Emily in a towel, don't look... Oh hell who cares. I moved to my right low key behind my wall and watched Emily.

Is she smoking ? Is she doing drugs again. I asked myself question and she dropped her towel and my eyes widen at her body, she so confident. I bit my lip and looked at her and my eyes met hers. My face flushed and I turned red out of embarrassment, she winked at me and smirked.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes and closed my curtains even more.

Emily POV :

She might hate me, but I know she still loves me.