Chapter 35: That Night

Ruby POV :

Emily and I drove for miles until we hit the first bar. Entering the bar nice and slow Em and I started peeping the place out. Mostly bikers and jail birds, a couple of cute girls. Emily wore a black blouse with a rocker leather jacket and ripped jeans with boots. Her hair was in a messy bun, She even wore gold hoop earrings. It's cute but different from Em I know.

Me, I wore a nice burgundy silky suit with a white blouse and loafers to match with my studded earrings. We both looked good, "So how do you feel ?" I blurted out getting Emily's attention, "Um honestly I feel like this is karma," Emily said shockingly. I frowned.

"Karma ?" I questioned. "Look at all the reckless shit I've done in my life and I didn't get anyone pregnant then.." Emily trailed off making a point. " All of sudden Ali comes around a coincidence I think not," Emily said waving the bartender over.

She does have a point.. Emily spent have of the summer drowning in pussy it was hard for her to keep up she had to make a list. "Maybe God gotchu you on this special plan," I blurted out. Emily giggled, "Please karma is a bad thing there's nothing special about it, if anything God is telling me he has had enough and wants me to settle down," Emily explained. The bartender finally came over, "Two shots of patron," Emily ordered. The bartender looked at us suspiciously, "Yeah Ima need to see some ID," the bartender suggested.

Me and Emily took a deep breath as we pull out our fake ID's we renew every six months. He analyzed them and went to go get us shots. "What do you think your mom is gonna say ?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes, "Let's not talk about that," Emily cut short. "This kid is a blessing Em you need to embrace it, plus You and Alison are made for each other," I encouraged her.

The bartender put our shots in front of us and brought some free chips and salsa, "Keep them coming," I said informing the bartender, "Bottoms up !" Emily said agreeing with me. We clash our shot glasses together and took the shots. "Yea, I know I make Alison a better person," Emily said making a face after taking her shot.

I giggled, she can never take her liquor straight, "Yeah I heard she was a complete bitch before she started dating you," I said while snacking on chips and salsa. Emily nodded, "Yea man, It was an act anyway, I remember the first time I ever seen Alison act like a bitch.." She started to explain as she joined me.

*flashback*
Emily POV :

It was a smooth, calm, windy day in Rosewood. I was still new to Rosewood and new to meeting Alison. It was passing period at school and the hallway's of Rosewood High was packed, everyone was going to lunch. I was told to meet up with Ali and the girls at her locker. As I sat there waiting for Ali and her friends, I noticed them coming from a distance. When I laid eyes on Ali everything moved in slow motion. She wore this blue top with a bomber jacket with light blue jeans and the boots she wore became my favorite after seeing her wear it three times already.

Alison noticed me at the end of the hall smiling, before she could reach me I witnessed a boy coming around the corner completely running into her, Spilling all his coffee over her.

"I'm so sorry," the boy said while apologizing he bent down trying to wipe her shoes, "Don't touch me," Alison snapped. The boy looked up at her, "It was just an accident," he said sadly getting off his knees. "It's that what the doctors told your mom ?" Ali questioned squinting at the boy. "Excuse me ?" The boy asked confusedly. "Let's go girls," Alison said walked away having the boy completely confused. "Ali who are you talking about ?" Aria asked. "He's half boy half girl," Alison simply said. I was sick to my stomach because maybe he wasn't half boy half girl but I was

Alison walked over to me, "What was that about ?" I frowned, Alison looked back at the kid, "Him, nothing Em really," Alison brushed me off. "I heard what you said Alison I didn't like it," I confessed. Ali took a deep breath, "Girls why don't you save our seats we'll be there in a minute," She said dismissing her friends.

Her friends left us, "Emily look the way I run things here you shouldn't take to heart," Alison explained. "Look your highness I don't know if anyone has ever gave you a reality check, but you can't treat people like that and I'm not gonna talk to you if you keep doing it," I made clear.

She looked in my eyes then looked down, nodding her vigorously. "Are you coming to get food ?" She asked cautiously. "No I lost my appetite," I said and left her standing there.

*flashback ends*

"I told her if she ever act like that again I'll never talk to her again," She continued talking with her mouth full.

Damn she got the juice like that ? "But Alison changed me too, I'm not a hoe anymore," Emily said dramatically making me laugh. "Nah, I think Alison is good for you because she challenges you, she got that attitude and that mysterious personality," I added my two cents. Emily gave me a tiny smirk, "and her memorizing eyes that you can just stare in all day I hope our kid gets her eyes," Emily confessed. "Shit if that's the case you'll never tell your kids no," I joked, Emily started laughing, The bartender brought over two more shots, "Lets have a toast," I said raising my shot glass in the air. "New beginnings and Love," I said as Emily lifted her glass.

Emily POV :

After hitting the first bar Ruby and I decided to hit this party we found on social media it was in Long Island, New York. When I first met Ruby we use to have sleepless nights just partying. We ran through so many towns, I pulled the address in the GPS on my phone as Me and Ruby jammed out to Drake.

"Okay we are here," Ruby said pulling in the driveway. My eyes widen to see the huge mansion in front of us, "Are you sure this is the party ?" I asked in awe. Ruby got out the car causing me to join her, "I hope so," Ruby responded smiling as we walked to the front door.

We knocked a few times and the door just opened, Me and Ruby looked at each other worriedly. We've got into some weird shit just walking into "parties". Entering the mansion we decided to take a look around. The staircase was all the way up to the third floor, the walls were white with paintings. There was furniture and special decor everywhere this place was breath taking.

"Aye didn't you guys here me an hour ago ?!" We heard a voice echo. Ruby and I jumped out of our skin turning around quickly to see coming down from the stairs, CHRIS FUCKIN BROWN

He was looking at us up and down observing us, my eyes widen at the fact he's really in front of me, "We just got here man I'm Ruby this is Emily," Ruby said introducing us, "Party is out in the back, nice to meet y'all have fun," Chris said quickly and pointed to back, When he saw us going he went to go handle his business. Whatever that it was.

I looked at Ruby out of shock, "I know man come on let's party," Ruby giggled and we went to the back of the house. Yea let's party.