Chapter 6 : Grand Flips and Twist

Ordered up a hundred roses
Need a bezel like Blasé, Blasé, Blasé, Blasé
Whiping Maserati, skurr, skurr, skurr
Blasé, Blasé, Blasé, Blasé

I danced around my new room as I painted the walls sapphire, my mother said the color matched my eye. Don't ask me I have no clue

But I can tell you why I'm such in a great mood... I Emily Fields kissed the Alison DiLaurentis last night. I smiled hard at the thought I got first base with the most beautiful -

"Emily ?" An angel voice irrupted my thoughts. I turned around and saw Alison standing in my door way.

I smiled, "Hey" I put the paint brush down and went over to her. I gently held her waist and went in for a kiss but my lips met her cheek. I pulled back and looked at her weirdly. I turned off the music.

"What's wrong ?" I asked. She avoided eye contact, "Look about last night can you not tell anyone... I was tipsy and vulnerable it was a mistake.."

My heart shot right into defense mode. "Oh okay... It's not like I was into it... I knew it didn't mean anything" I said and went back to painting.

"Oh okay well... I'm sorry if I -" I cut her off, "I have a girlfriend trust me, what did you think ? that was sprung or something because you kissed me" I scoffed and laughed, "You're not all that"

I dipped the roller in the paint and turned my music back on an started painting, Alison didn't say anything all I heard was her heels walking out my door.

Why did I let myself get attached ?

Alison POV :

Ouch..

I didn't say anything in return I just nodded and left her room. I sighed as I entered my car, I knew that I felt something for Emily put those feeling scares me and I'm the queen bee what do I look like dating a woman. I look like an average human being but I'm not, I'm Alison DiLaurentis. Will Emily ever talk to me after I just shot her in the heart twice ? I mean she said she didn't care and that she had a girlfriend.

But, If she had a girlfriend... then why kiss me ? I smirked at the thought, I knew it she was hurt. Now, I have advantage over her. I backed out of the driveway and raced home.

Emily POV :

I finished my room and it was twelve o' clock sharp, I took off the blue tape from my walls and threw everything in the trash. I laid in my sideways bed an stared at the ceiling. All I could think about was Alison. I rolled my eyes, fuck that bitch. I'm Emily Fields I can have any girl I want plus Maya who I have back home. I sat up and grabbed my phone and saw five missed calls from Alison.

What did she want.. how did she get my number...

Flashback...

Alison looked into my eyes as I did her and leaned in to seal the kiss... I caressed her face and deepen the kiss. I heard a moan escape Alison perfect lips as I slightly slide my tongue in her mouth. We made out for a few minutes until Alison heard guys whistling at us. Pigs...

A smile emerged on her lips and I smiled back. "How was that" I said smoothly.

She nodded, "Different" she looked at the ground slightly tugging at her bottom lip, Which is one of my biggest turn on.

"Let me take you home" I said trying to not rip her clothes off. Alison looked at me with her perfect blue orbs and I melted. Damn it Fields ! Don't get to attached, Your a player you don't get played.

Alison agreed at my decision and I helped her up and we got into my rental car and drove her home. She bumped Taylor Swift, I looked at her weird.

"What ? Why hate on my T Swift ?" Alison asked as she turned down the music.

I giggled, okay I was little tipsy maybe I shouldn't be driving. "I'm not hating go head beautiful" I said. Ah Damn did I just say that...

I saw her smirked and she grabbed my phone. I was trying to pay attention to the road but the fuck was she doing with my phone.

Two mintues she put my phone down and we were in front of her house. She climbed out, of course I looked at her ass. Duh, who isn't gonna look.

She turned around, "Call me" she said and wink.

Damn I 'm attached....

Flashback Ends....

Oh.. I re-dialed the number and then I thought no, no I'm not gonna call her she doesn't deserve my breath. I called Maya instead.

M : Hello ? Babe ?

E : Hey baby miss me

I said with a smirk, I laid down and crossed my legs in the air.

M : I sure do I thought you forgot all about me...

I smiled and giggled,

E : I'll never forget my baby girl..

M : I was thinking rosewood didn't have cell service..

I laughed, I don't know what it is about Maya but, I believe I can trust her with my life you know and -

"Aye Maya have you seen my boxers" I heard a masculine voice through the phone.

I think I'm hearing things but, no I'm not the guy just called her name again.

E : Maya who the fuck is that...

M : My cousin babe relax..

I grew jealous and angry,

E : Why would your cousin be looking for his boxers huh ?! You cheating on me !

M : Em babe you're overreacting...

E : No Maya don't tell me what I'm doing ! Answer my question...

M : It's not like you haven't cheated on me

My heart broke into a million pieces,

E : You know what I've been trying to change for you Maya I can't believe you cheated on me and for what ! don't call or text me I don't wanna see you Maya we're through do you hear me ! Through !

I yelled into the phone and threw my phone at the wall. As it shattered into pieces I collapsed on my bed and let the tears pour.