Chapter 44: Will You Marry Me ?

Alison POV:

Will you marry me ? I heard play over and over in my head. Gaping at Emily, I didn't want to say the wrong thing but, there's nothing I could say right now. I just froze, "Ali.." Emily said softly. I swallowed the knot in my throat, "I think I need time to think.." I said moving her hand from my face.

Emily face dropped, "No..yeah I understand," she said looking down. I closed my eyes in despair, "There's a lot going on in my head right now Emily," I explained throughly. Emily looked me up and down, "You love me right ?" She question. "Of course I do and I'll never stop," I confessed.

"Then why not say yes, I can't live without you Ali..." Emily said looking into my eyes, "Emily you just dropped a bomb downstairs and life literally dropped a bomb on you," I made clear. Plus my dad would never allow it, He's doesn't even know I'm seeing you he doesn't even know I'm pregnant,  Emily looked away in disappointment, "So you won't marry me ?" Emily jumped to conclusions. "That's not what I'm saying Em-" I began to speak but Emily cut me off, "I should take you home," Emily changed the subject leaving the room.

I took a breath and stared at Mason sleeping, Why did you have to come at a inconvenient time, of course I wanna marry Emily. "Come on Alison," I heard Emily say as I saw her grabbing her coat. "What about Mason ?" I asked gently, "Don't worry about him I got this handled," Emily cut the conversation short. As I followed her downstairs into her car, is she mad at me ?

Emily POV :

That was more humiliating  than I was when I got hazed. Ali needed "Time" to think about marrying me. I don't blame her I wouldn't want to marrying me either. Taking Alison home, "It was a lot easier when I lived across the street huh, I don't understand why my dad moved," Alison broke silence trying to make small talk. "Ali can we please ride in silence ?" I asked politely.

Alison had this depressed look on her face. "Em please don't.." I heard Alison tear up, see I knew she didn't forgive me that fast.. "We've been together for almost a year now Alison, We're graduating in a few months, We're gonna have a kid Alison !" I stated strong facts. "I'm thinking about not keeping it," Alison said under breath. I slammed on my breaks stopping the car, "Excuse me ?" I said completely flabbergasted.

"Emily What are you doing ?" Alison asked me cluelessly. "No, Ali what are YOU doing ? You don't wanna have the kid now after I already heard its heartbeat," I asked grimly. Alison looked away, "Is this because of Mason," I asked furiously. "He needs your full attention right now," Ali spoke freely. I can hear the hurt in her voice, "Yea and so does my other kid, Alison you're the best thing that ever happened to me" I said sternly. Alison looked at me with tears in her eyes, "Emily..." Alison began to say, "No, stop ! Alison don't you care give up on us.. okay I know I can do this I've been working too hard," I said with disappointment, feeling my tears fall down my face. I looked away putting my head on the wheel.

We stood in the car for ten minutes just in silence.
Not a word... she won't even look at me....
I sat up causing Alison to look at me at the corner of her eye. I began to start up the car, "Where are we going ?" Ali barely could speak. "I'm taking you home Alison, I have to get back to Mason.." I stated facts. Hearing Alison clear her throat and watched her sit up, I checked if it was clear to drive off. As soon as I could I pulled off and took Alison home.

Pulling up to her house, I get out the car and open the car door for Alison. I stared into her blue eyes as she got out the car, I closed the door behind her then walked her to the front porch. "Look Alison all I wanna say is that I can take care of this family I will prove it too you that I can, please just think about this...about us...like I said I can't live without you," I explained caressing her face. Alison looked at me admiringly, "Mason isn't gonna go away, He's apart of the package now plus I know he loves you already," I added.

Alison snuggled her cheek in my hand blushing as she kissed my thumb, "I love the person you've become Emily and I know I play a huge role in that..I'll think about it," Alison said softly. Nodding my head to agree, "Can I have a kiss good night ?" I asked cautiously. Alison smirked while stepping into and up on her tippy toes giving me a kiss good night. Alison wrapped her arms around my neck causing me to her hold her waist while I deepen the kiss.

Hearing the door open, I pulled away making eye contact with Mr. DiLaurentis, my eyes widen "Hello Mr D." I said awkwardly. Does he know Alison is pregnant ? Is that why she thinking about not keeping the baby, you know Mr D never liked me because I'm different, "Alison get inside," Mr DiLaurentis said sternly.

I looked down, "Dad I'm having a conversation right now," Alison said staring daggers at her dad. I shook my head, "It's okay babe," I know that pissed him off, "I'll give you sometime to think, when you find out you know where to find me," I made clear and walked off the porch, "Goodnight Mr DiLaurentis," I said politely getting in my car.

Mr DiLaurentis POV

Hearing  voices on my porch, it must of been Alison she late getting home with Noel.  I walked to my door to interrupt Alison and Emily kissing. I was in utter shock ! When I was away in Vancouver Alison said she was seeing Noel. Demanding Alison to get inside of course she fights with me on it until Emily volunteered to leave. I eyed Alison while she bumps into me walking through the door.

"I thought I told you not to talk to Emily anymore !" I yelled at her. "You said you were seeing Noel !" Alison kept walking away from me, "I'll talk to whoever I want dad and you can't stop me!" Alison snapped at me. I jogged to catch up to my daughter, "You can't talk to me like that Alison this my house !" I yelled at her grabbing her arm. "Someone needs too ! This is my choice Dad," Alison made clear turning to face me. "Emily isn't normal do you want people judging you for the rest of your life ! Be the laughing stock of Rosewood huh ! A disgrace to this family !" I shouted five inches away from her face.

Alison crossed her arms and scoffed, "I guess I'll be a disgrace forever because I'm pregnant and it's Emily's," she spoke freely causing to send my hand across her face. Seeing the pink appear on her face, Alison slowly looked up at me with tears streaming rapidly, "Wow dad, and I thought in this family we don't hit girls," My daughter's words cut like a knife as she ran upstairs slamming her door.

Few moments after I went to go check on my daughter. "Alison.." I said knocking on the door. No answer. "Alison come on, open up, we need to sort this out," I asked urgently. I tried to open the door but it was locked, no answer. I took two steps back and broke the door down with my shoulders. She not here.. Emily's...