Chapter 24 : Round 1

Emily POV :

I was in my room as I started to do my homework then, I heard the doorbell, "RUBY !! DOOR" I screamed at Ruby.

Moments later, I heard Maya's voice downstairs. I knew I wasn't trippin. I get up from my chair and go downstairs. "If Emily sees you in here or Alison they will flip out especially Ali," I heard as Ruby warned them. "Too late," I said at the top of the stairs. Maya has gotten on my LAST nerve.

I continued walking down the stairs, "I knew I wasn't crazy, why were you outside my house," I asked as I crossed my arms looking at Maya.

"Hello to you too," Maya said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes. "Nothing about this visit is friendly Maya so , what do you want ?" I questioned looking past her fake ass act she's pulling.

She looked into my eyes and I looked away, I cheated once I'm not doing it again especially not with Maya. "I'm really here for Cassie she wants to talk to Ruby," Maya confessed. "And Me and you need to talk Emily," She continued moving closer to me.

Maya was my first but Alison IS my first love, think Emily...  I signaled Maya over to a quite place where we can talk giving Ruby and Cassie privacy.

"One wrong word Maya and I swear you'll be leaving and never coming back," I made clear. Maya threw her hands up in defense, "Seriously Emily I'm over you... I'm really here for Cassie," Maya confessed.

I didn't believe her, "Look I just wanna be friends okay, I can see you really love Alison it's hurt but I see," Maya looked down. Maybe she isn't lying.

Relaxing a little bit, "I can't be friends...Babygirl would trip on me," I started stressing myself out.

Maya rolled her eyes at Ali's nickname, "Alison doesn't have to know," she made a point, "Just tell her we're cool if she asked," she continued.

"She doesn't like you Maya," I stated facts. "And I don't like her," Maya snapped back. True, Maya stuck out her hand, "Truce," she looked at me sweetly. I hesitated for a minute then shook her hand, "Any bullshit that comes up I promise you, you'll wish you stayed in Cali," I threatened her.

Ruby POV :

I haven't seen Cassie in a year, We dated since middle school, she is my first love.

"How you been ?" Cassie asked sweetly.

I looked away hurt, "Look Ruby I didn't like how we ended things," Cassie started walking closer to me.

"How we ended things," I scoffed. "You dumped me," I stated. Cassie looked down at her manicure.

"And that was the worst mistake of my life, nothing was the same without you," Cassie confessed looking into my eyes.

"I have a girlfriend," My voice cracked, I wiped my watery eyes. Don't cry Rubs.

Cassie came and caress my face, "I want us back don't you," she said softly. I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes getting lost, She leaned in as I closed my eyes to seal the kiss.

"Bro !" Emily shouted coming around the corner. Jumping back in shock I seen Emily with a very unhappy look on her face and Maya looked shocked, "What about Hanna huh !" Emily said pulling me away from Cassie.

Maya joined Cassie side, "I-I don't know what just happened, I'm very confused right now," I stuttered. Oh fuck I just cheated on Hanna. "Yea, I can see that," Emily said angrily.

"Me and Ruby weren't done talking," Cassie blurted out. "If y'all wanna talk, Go outside my house or somewhere else, you're not gonna cheat on my only friend here Ruby," Emily drew the line and walked toward the door. Opening it with one swing.

We all stood there laying eyes on Hanna and Her friends in the doorway. Emily looked up at the clock then mumbled, "fuck"

Hanna stepped through the door, "Why didn't we get invited to the party," she asked giggling

I looked at Alison as she sent daggers at Maya, oh god, "Maya, Cassie out now," I said in a heartbeat. Cassie left first looking Hanna up and down smirking. Maya left after Cassie smirking at Alison, "Have a good day Emily," Maya said laughing and waving bye.

The girls walked in but Alison stayed as she stared Maya down. "Babe-", Alison cut me off holding up one finger, "Don't," She said and came inside. I closed the door behind them. And hell begins now.

I went over to Ali to kiss her cheek but of course she rejected me. "Can I talk to you upstairs," I whispered in her ear. "No you can't," Alison said angrily. I looked down and sighed, "What was she doing here Emily !" Alison yelled at me.

I wiped my face out of exhaustion, I grabbed her to try and take her upstairs. She denied me, "I told you I loved you this morning and you cheated again," Alison jumped to conclusions. "Whaaat ?" I said out of disbelief, "I didn't cheat on you, and I love you I learned my lesson I don't wanna loose you," I spoke from my heart.

Alison rolled her eyes, "Then, what was she doing here," I knew she wasn't gonna stop being mad unless I told her the truth. I smacked my hands against the side of my thighs, "They we're here for Ruby," I confessed. There was a moment of silence as everyone turned to face Ruby, "Babe ?" Hanna said.

Hanna POV :

As Maya and the other girl left they stared Me and Alison down, I don't know who that other girl is..

"I think I'm gonna go home, we'll see you guys tomorrow," Spencer said awkwardly as her and Aria moved towards the door.

"Good idea," Emily said as she walked them out.

Ruby was sitting down not even looking at me, "Babe look at me," I demand. She shot her head up at me as her eyes were filled with tears. I sat next to her, "What's going on ?" I asked her while comforting her. Ruby didn't speak for five minutes tops, "M-my Ex she's here, wanting to get back with me," Ruby finally spoke up.

My heart dropped, "What?" I asked softly. "She kissed me," She broke down and I instantly stood up. "You cheated on me !" I exploded.

"It wasn't intentions she came out of nowhere," Ruby cried as she got up from her seat too. "And do you wanna be with her ?" I asked angrily. She took a minute to answer, "Ruby !" I shouted she looked into my eyes for a quick minute. Then just looked down, I looked away started walking to the door.

"Hanna-" Emily said trying explain. I cut her off, "Don't Em," as I left slamming the door behind me.

Maya POV :

We stayed outside Emily's house to see the damage. When Me and Cassie heard a door slam with Hanna leaving wiping her face. I looked at Cassie smirking, "I told you Ruby is still in love with me," Cassie said smirking. "Round 1 complete," I said smiling sinisterly as I drove off.