Chapter 13 : Flashback

Warning !!! this chapter contains horrible images and disturbing features due to things that are happening in my life and California... Bullying is not okay and if you are getting bullied don't take it into your own hands tell an adult or a supervisor and let them handle it... but Read on your terms you've been warned !!

Hanna POV :

"Hanna finish the story" Alison said.

I sighed and continued.

Flashback

Two months after the incident there was a party at Ruby house. Emily and ruby became super close after what Maya and her friends did to Emily. Ruby was there for the fall.

"Hey Hey Fields Welcome to mi casa" Ruby said handing her a drink.

"Oh no um I don't drink ..."  Emily said.

"Try it, it'll help the pain.." Ruby said. Emily looked at the bottle and took it. Pressed her lips around the top and chugged the bottle as everyone cheered her on.

Chug...chug....chug...

Emily released the bottle when she was down and held the bottle in the air, signaling it was all gone.

Everyone cheered.

"You're my hero Fields !" Ruby said as we moved crossed the room.

Emily saw Maya in the corner dancing with her friends and became enraged, but didn't show it.

Later that night, Emily has too much to drink and followed Maya upstairs.

"Emily...why did you - " Maya was cut off by Emily when she grabbed her and threw her on the bed pinning her down.

"Stop Emily this isn't you don't do this !" Maya screamed.

Emily pulled her hair, "Shut up you did this too me now you know how it's gonna feel"

Emily pushed her down and unbuckled her pants..

"Aye Fields where you go" Ruby said and opened the door and saw her.

"Get out Ruby !" Emily yelled.

"Help me," Maya cried.

"I said get out Ruby !" Emily screamed and went over to her.

"Hey this isn't the way to handle... you don't want her okay there many girls out there that will love you for who you are.." Ruby tried to talk sense into Emily.

Emily went back to maya and helped her up off the bed.

"Please don't rape me ill do anything just let me go" Maya pleaded.

"You're gonna make me popular do you understand ! you ruined my life " Emily yelled.

Maya was startled and nodded. Emily let her go as she zipped up her pants.

"Emily...." Ruby walked over. Tears rolling down emily cheeks. Ruby rubbed her back, "You could've went to jail.... if you went through with that... I know you're hurting but you can't spiral out of control"

Emily looked at Ruby and nodded, "She ruined my life...Sh-she saw me as a target and she exposed me for who I am ! " Emily cried to Ruby.

Flashback ends

Alison POV :

I sighed I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"She was going to rape maya.... wait I'm not understanding Emily was in love with Maya.."

"yeah yeah I was getting there"

Flashback

After days went by Emily started getting more popular by the minute Maya started getting jealous because of all the girls that wanted Emily.

"Emily look you need me you can't just dump me" Maya said.

"Oh but I can I'm popular now and no one is making fun of me any more" Emily said.

"What about our deal" Maya said. "I can easily tell everyone that your freak and you tried to rape me" Maya said

"What do you want Maya..." Emily asked.

"Have sex with me and be my girlfriend" Emily scoffed and laughed.

"Oh so now you want to have consensual sex with me and be your girlfriend ? Did you suddenly have memory loss not gonna happened " Emily said.

"Fine ill just tell people and you'll be a laughing stalk again" Maya said.

"What makes you think they would believe you ! I'm more popular then you, you did your deed now leave me alone"  Emily walked away.

Maya wasn't too happy about that so she started a rumor about her and emily dating and that she was pregnant. Weeks went by and it finally got around to emily.

"You crazy bitch" Emily said and pulled her behind the bleachers. "Your telling people that your pregnant that's funny cause the tip never touch the insides of you"

Maya yanked away from her grip "Get your hands off of me" She looked emily up and down, biting her lip. "Come on fields lets rule this school together and have fun doing drugs drinking making people jealous"

Maya seduced Emily... and kissed her lips. Emily kissed her back and one thing let to another they had sex.

Days went by and Maya and Emily ruled the school together. Maya got emily into selling drugs and weeds and every night they would go out and have sex and get fucked up.

Until one night things got out of hand.

Maya was flirting with some frat guy, "Hey why don't you stay away from my girlfriend before i knock your teeth in" Emily said and grabbed maya away. To the back of the party somewhere private.

"What are you doing he was nice" Maya slurred.

"Oh yea you wanna cheat on me now ! " Emily was furious. "After all that you did and got me into drugs and drinking"

"Oh don't be so dramatic Emily come here" Maya slurred and unbuckled Emily's pants and got down and took care of emily.

After the amazing blowjob emily went back into the party, going straight to the keg to get some beer.

"Hey it the girl with the penis" Some frat guys laughed.

"Fuck off" Emily said and drink her beer.

The frat guy smack her drink outta her hand, "What ! Im talking to you"

Emily punched the guy in face and started a riot. Which ended her to get arrested for underage drinking .

**Phone rings***

Alison POV :

"Hold that thought Hanna" I said and took the phone call.

"Hello ?"

E - Babe where are you I told you we had plans tonight

I looked up at the clock and it was six o clock already. oh shit

A - Sorry i was, wait babe ? You're not mad at me no more

E - I smoked and had a drink and i got over it

Hearing those words send chills through my body,

A - Okay um, do you wanna come pick me up

E - Sure I'm on my way

A - Okay bye... I love you Emily

E - I love you babygirl

I hung and looked at hanna ... We will continue this talk later . I got up to go get ready.