Chapter 11: Surprises

Alison POV :

As I woke up wrapped in Emily arms I was worried as well because we didn't use any protection last night.

I felt Emily move a little, I adjusted and rolled over, "Good Morning" I smiled at her.

Emily smiled lightly, "Morning baby girl how did you sleep ?"

I nodded and yawned, "I slept like a baby..." I looked into her eyes, and all I saw was pure pleasure and love.

I pecked her lips, "I had an amazing time last night"

I felt her smirk against my lips, oh god that made me weak, "I'm glad you did, I enjoyed you myself" Emily said seductively.

I bit my lip, "I'm from about three seconds from ripping your boxers off" I husked against her lips. "Who is stopping you ?" Emily responded quickly.

I looked at the clock, "oh shit" I muttered and got up and put on some clothes.

"Oh no no no... You're not get gonna leave me with a boner " Emily said frustrated.

"Only if you want me to get pregnant babe" I said and her face went blank. Remembering last night, "what did you forget that we fucked"

She nodded no, "But, I thought we used protection"

I nodded no, "We were too busy loving eachother bodies we forgot to use one it's okay I'm going to go get a morning after pill" I said and kissed her cheek.

Emily POV :

As Alison left I stood there in shock... I never go raw... Maybe that why I busted fast... But ... Ugh, I buried my head in my hands. If she would've gotten pregnant that would've been my ass. Like... I gotta start thinking.. But Alison she makes my mind go places and I forget where I am. She so beautiful and crazy fun I get lost.

Maybe that's dangerous for me, but I love the thrill. Next time I'll just have to use a condom.

I got up and put on my plain tshirt and went downstairs and started cooking whatever Alison had in her kitchen.

"Um who are you ?" I heard a voice say behind me and I turned around and saw a tall man with white hair and in a simple business suit.

I covered myself, "I'm Emily fields sir, Alison girlfriend..." His eyes travel down to where my hands were.

"I-I would shake your hand b-b-but I just.. Yeah ? Are you Alison's father ?" He responded with a nod and I grew nervous as fuck.

What if he kicks me out or if he hurts Ali for being with a sheman ... I looked down.

He exhale deeply, "Just go but some pants on I'll have a chat with my daughter later" he said and left.

I nodded and quickly turned off the food and went into her room and stayed.

I need a blunt...

Ruby POV :

Emily didn't come home last night, It made me a little worried.

"Can you stop worrying ?" I heard Hanna voice vibrate my ears. I looked at her.

I sighed, "I can't she's my sister babe"

"She probably is with Alison having sex you know how the cycle goes" Hanna caressed my tattoos.

I nodded, "I got you something" I reached for my bag and pulled out a box.

I saw Hanna smirk, "Babe you didn't have to"

I blushed, "It's a gift saying I love you" I handed her the gift.

Hanna POV :

Wow I'm shocked, Ruby hates showing emotion.

I opened the gift and it was a bright gold necklace that read in cursive Ranna.

I got confused, "Babe you spelled my name wrong"

She laughed and looked at me, "Ranna is me and you combined, Ruby plus Hanna equals Ranna"

She smiled widely, I teared up, "Awe baby I love it"

I kissed her lips fully, as I felt her kiss back "Can you put it on me ?" I asked between kisses.

Ruby pulled away, "Sure babe"

I turned around and held my hair up, I swear i was smiling why to hard.

"There... all done" I turned around and attacked her lips.

Alison POV :

"What do you mean I can't buy a morning after pill ?!" I yelled whispered.

"Ma'am your under age which mean this pill is a drug to you I can loose my job" The pharmacist said.

"And life can be ruined if I get pregnant, like you said i'm under age" I said. "Please I need this pill"

"Next please" The pharmacist continued. I look at him as tears dropped.

I left the CVS to call emily and I bumped into someone, "God can you watch where your going" I snapped.

"Excuse me" I familiar voice rang my ears. Mrs.Fields

"Mrs.Fields I'm so sorry, I - it's was my fault" I wiped my tears.

"It's okay alison, you okay..." she asked concerned.

Do I tell her or just leave her clueless.. I mean if we have a kid she'll have to know eventually, Emily is her daughter she deserves to know. But I don't want her to know that her daughter is having unprotected sex... that embarrassing

"Alison ?" She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes ?" I answered, "Are you okay"

I looked down and sighed, I can trust her "I need your help"

"Whats wrong ?" She worried, "Me and Emily had sex" She closed her eyes at the words I said.

"Please I need the pill" My watered eyes looked into her brown ones. I see where emily get her eyes.

She nodded and held my hands, "Thank you" I said.

I went inside and i followed.

"How long have you two been having sex" Mrs. Fields caught me off guard.

I looked at her, "This would be the second time, in weeks" I answered. She nodded, "Are you guys together"

I looked her, "Mrs Fie-" she cut me off, "Call me Pam please"

"Pam.. Emily is a very passionate person when it comes to love and I don't think she that passionate about me" I said.

She nodded, "So your a sex toy"

I laughed, "No were together as of yesterday, she said she loved me"

Her eyes got wide, "Are you sure it was Emily that said that" she said and giggled.

Well, what the hell is that supposed to mean ?, "I'm sure"

She got the pill and her meds, I stared down the pharmacist asshole.

"Emily doesn't do well with confirming her feelings since her father died.." She said. I was about to say something until someone cleared their throat.

I turned and met emily with her arms crossed, giving me and her mom the death stare.