Chapter 56: Promises & Parties

Hanna POV :

Me and Girls got to Emison's Cabana but We didn't see Ruby's or Emily's car, great they aren't here yet. I went to go ring the doorbell holding Ruby's diploma. "Tonight is gonna be so much fun," Spencer smiled like a kid in a candy store. Moments later I met Ruby's eyes, "Ruby..." I said softly.

Ruby smiled at me, "Ms. Marin," She said smirking moving aside. Me and Girls walked in, "Why didn't show up ?" I said while handing her the diploma. She was in shock, "No way I actually graduated !" Ruby smiled happily grabbing her diploma. I nodded, "You did it," I reassured her. "Who would've thought," She said waving the diploma in the air, "I knew you could do it," I said warmly. Ruby looked into my eyes sweetly then looked away, "Thanks Han.." Ruby said softly.

Spencer and Aria was staring at us awkwardly causing me to roll my eyes, "I was going to take a walk down the beach.." Ruby broke silence looking into my eyes. "Would you like to join me ?" Ruby continued asking me. Provoking a smile out of me, "Sure," I said smiling as we headed to the beach.

Alison POV:

I felt gross thinking about what Me and Ruby 2 months ago so I decided to take a long bath. having her in the same house give me anxiety, I promised not to tell Emily but were married now we have vows.

"Hey gorgeous," I heard my wife's voice fill the air. I looked over seeing her standing in the doorway, "Are you lurking ?" I asked smirking at her. Emily shrugged her left shoulder, "and if I was," she teased me causing me to blush. "Then you'll be a world class creeper," I responded back laughing. Emily started walking slowly over to me, "What class would I be in ?" She played along smiling making me bite my bottom lip, "Class S, for sexy," I said seductively as Emily stood over me, leaning down to peck my lips. Her kisses are like heaven, Emily pulled back causing me to open my eyes meeting hers.

"I need to talk you," Emily said seriously sitting on the ledge of the tub. Oh shit please don't be about Ruby, I looked at her waiting for her to speak, "I've been thinking about us moving back to Cali," Emily confessed, whew I couldn't breathe again. "You wanna move back to California," I asked her curiously. She nodded, "Yeah I think it would be a great place to start a family," Emily suggested. I began to think about it, "I don't know Em like being in the middle of my two favorite cities," I confessed.

She nodded understanding, "Think about it okay," Emily said kissing my forehead, "I will," I smiled softly. "I love you Alison," Emily said sincerely as she left the bathroom causing me to groan in frustration.

Emily POV :

I think moving back to California would be great for our family. Nice weather and there's plenty of things to do out there, I thought making my way downstairs. I saw Spencer and Aria in the kitchen talking and flirting with each other, I love them as a couple they're good a team. "Where's Ruby ??" I asked them scrunching my eyebrows.

"She's outside with Hanna," Aria said sweetly, I nodded and went to the back as I seen them talking and laugh like old times. The party is about to start in a few moments so, I let them have their privacy. I went over to the couch picking Alexandria up while she was still knocked out and went to go lay her down in Mason's room on the bottom of the bunk. I stared at them in peace then decided to kiss Mason goodnight. I heard the doorbell shortly after, there's the guest.

Ruby POV :

Talking and Laughing with Hanna has been the highlight of my day, I miss us. Me and Hanna started walking back because the party is gonna start.

"You were pretty trash at the wedding party," Hanna laughed causing me smile. "Yea I was a mess...did some things I regret," I spoke freely. Hanna stopped walking, "Like what ?" Hanna got curious. I smiled at her, "You're not allowed to do that," I made clear. She scrunched her eyebrows at me, "Not allowed to do what ?" She questioned. "To ask about my personal life.. we're not together," I said calmly and kept walking.