Chapter 3 : Old to Me New to You

I sat there listening to the clippers cut my half of my beautiful Filipino/Canadian hair, but it time for a change.

"Ruby you done yet ?" I said growing impatient. "Hey don't rush my craft" Ruby laughed. She was high as fuck so I don't know if I should trust her with clippers right now. She gave me the blunt and I slowly put it to my lips and inhaled, letting the weed does what it does best. Makes me feel numb.

I exhaled the smoke and relaxed, "Alright and I'm done" I heard ruby say and I smiled and stood up. I gave ruby my phone, "Here take a picture I wanna see". As I heard the flash go off, I turned back around and damn she did good, hella good at that.

"Wow, I love it Rubz thank you" I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Emily I'm home !" I heard my mother say from downstairs. Oh shit.

Me and Ruby rushed to hide the weed and get the smell out of my bathroom, I threw my hair away, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I was moving as fast as I can but what's the point I was higher than a kite right now. I put eye drops in my eyes and me and ruby hoped on my bed and I put my hair in a bun letting the alcohol set on my new hair cut and it burn like hell.

"Emily I- Oh hey Ruby I didn't know you were here" My mom said coming through the door. "Hi Mrs.Fields" Ruby said.

I always get funny when I'm high and horny, I'm trying not to look at my mom face. "Emily look I have some bad news... I'm relocating to Rosewood, Pennsylvania" Now I'm looking at her.

"Emily Catherine Fields ! Are you high ?" she yelled and grabbed my face. I moved my hands, "Hell yeah I'm high, I'm glad too cause i thought you said were moving to Pennsylvania" I stated.

"We are the police force over there wants to me over there its better pay and cheaper" My mother said.

"You must be high cause I'm not moving from California, my friends are here Maya is here !" I yelled.

"M-maya you dumped her remember ?" Ruby stated. "Shut up Rubz, I'm meeting her tonight" I said and turned back to my mom. "I'm not moving"

She just shrugged, "You have no choice Emily, who gonna take care of you huh ?! You can't take care of yourself" My mom stated.

"I have a job" I said, "But I thought you got fired ?" Ruby said. I closed my eyes thinking, thanks ruby..

"You got fired ! what the hell Emily ! How huh ?! what else did you do huh that I don't know !" My mom said.

"I cut my hair..." I said giggling. "OH so you think this is funny huh ?!" My mom was furious right now.

I nodded no, "No ma'am I do not" I tired keeping a straight face. She shook her head in disappointment. "Start packing Emily we have to go to Pennsylvania tomorrow morning" She said and left me there.

I looked at ruby and laughed..

8:00pm...

I was packing and listening to music when I got a text.

From Maya : Are we still meeting up ?

I felt a warm feeling in my stomach it was almost like butterflies but, nothing close because i never felt butterflies with Maya.

To Maya : Yes of course I'm on my way right now don't watch the movie with out me ;)

I finished packing and got dressed in some fitted jeans and a t-shirt and a leather jacket and some nice boots with my hair in a bun. I got the keys to my motorcycle and smoked a little before I got on and rode away.

I saw Maya standing there all alone looking at her watch. I smirked and covered her eyes from behind.

"Guess who" I said in a deep voice. "mm let me think, My ex" She said and I uncovered her eyes.

"Okay ouch, on the phone yesterday you seem to forgive me" I stared into her eyes.

"Look Emily, your crazy beautiful and I love your free spirit and the way you make me feel is amazing but I can't live in pain anymore and yeah I know your dealing with your dad but it becoming not an accuse anymore...so, it either your all in for me or you're all out" Maya stated.

I looked at her and thought about what she said. I nodded in agreement, "I'm all in" I said and held her hand tightly. A smile crept on her face, "I love you Emily"

I froze... I don't know what to say i mean I don't know if I love her or not, like I said I don't love. Love has lost all meaning to me because I loved my father and look what happened, I'm terrified of the word love.

I did what i do best and just pretend i didn't hear shit.

Me and Maya watched the movie well, sorta we made out half way and let me tell you that girl can make me hard the first two minutes of making out. I hate that she knows me so well, It's annoying really.

"Can we go to the bathroom or your house and finish this" I asked with need.

She stared at me, "Emily you know my parents they didn't like it when we had sex in their house the first time" Maya stated.

"In my defense we weren't together the first time that's why they didn't like me I just took your innocence and ran" I said proudly. Which is sad cause i do that a lot... maybe I am a hoe.

She gave me look, "Maya come on, alright we'll go to my house" I grabbed her hand and left the movie theater. I gave her my helmet and rode off to my house.

I climbed in to my window because my mom hates when I bring women home and she doesn't know about it. But, this wouldn't take long Maya makes me cum fast.

I went to get a condom from my bathroom and took off my clothes and looked at her. She bit her lip, that lowkey makes me uncomfortable because I feel like she judging me. I took off her clothes and handle my business.

Rosewood, Pennsylvania

"Ah Emily smell that fresh fresh air" My mom said. I smelt the air and all I smelt was bear shit and pollution.

"Yeah fresh air alright" I said sarcastically. This is town is so fucking boring I'm gonna end up shooting myself it the first three week of boredom. My mom called a cab and we took it to the "new house" it was bigger than our house back home. I nodded at the house, "You like it" my mom said.

"It's alright" I said and my mom walked in. I started to follow until an image caught my eyes and i looked. It was a girl with her friends, she was in the middle laughing brightly with her golden curly hair bouncing on her shoulder, Her crystal blue eyes sparking.... She so perfect.