Chapter 59: They're Here !!

2 months later...

Mason POV:

It's been three months since I seen Alexandria. I was grounded the last time I saw her then, my Momma told me she had to go back home. Life lesson number one, nothing is permanent. Except for family can't change your own bloodline, my moms seem happy every since Ruby left. We're still staying in the Cabana which I don't mind. Just wish I had some friends...I miss Alex.

"Hey handsome what you thinking about ?" I heard my mommy's voice as I looked up at her blue eyes, "Alexandria.. I need some friends," I said sadly while Alison poked out her bottom lip pouting with me, "You don't wanna hang with your moms," Alison teased me. I look at her like 'hell nah', "Mom you're about to pop any second," I explained grabbing my coloring books and markers, "And I don't wanna be around when that comes," I continued while hopping down from the chair going into the den.

"You know it amazes me how you speak to me Mason Tyler," Alison said loud enough for me to hear. "I love you too !" I shouted at her while I found a quite place to color. I love it here I'm always chillin they don't ask me for anything.

Alison POV:

I shake my head after Mason just dissed me like that then told me he loves me. That's such an Emily move.. I went into the kitchen to try and make me a sandwich, when I opened the fridge I saw sandwiches already made in a box. They were individually in their own ziplock bag, I rolled my eyes but then again blushed, "You never let me to do anything Emily," I said softly speaking to myself. I grabbed the box seeing what sandwiches she made me. Tuna, P&J, Ham&Cheddar, Turkey&Swiss, All my favorites, I smiled picking up Tuna first seconds later I noticed a sticky note on the back on the ziplock bag.

You should be relaxing not worrying about making Sandwiches, You're welcome with all my heart - your wife 💋

Opening the ziplock bag taking the sandwich out, I bite down on my lip blushing, she so cute. Her new job has her working overtime to get extra training, it's just been Me and Mason again. Hanna left for New York after the party. She hasn't spoken to me since the graduation party, she hasn't spoken to any of us. Aria went to Hollis for her writing and photography while Spencer went to DC. 

I started to eat my sandwich going into the living room before I could sit down I felt water fall inbetween my legs as I looked down in shock, they're coming. "Mason !" I yelled out loud while getting a sharp pain then felt the pressure between my legs, "Whoa Okay," I said out of pain. Mason ran in seeing the water on the floor, "Oh my god I jinx you !" Mason started freaking out.

"Mason focus," I said heavy breathing, "Call 911 then call your mother," I said calmly laying on the couch trying to breath while Mason went to go call for help. Few moments later Mason came back with the phone on speaker.

M - Here's mommy

E - thanks baby boy, babe I'm sorry this happened while I'm at work

A - it's not like I planned this Emily

I said in pain, as then felt that pain again making me scream. Mason jumped back startled causing him to snap at Emily

M - momma come right now

E - Mason you have to take of Ali right now I'm 5 hrs away, Man up for me

M - I gotchu

E - That's my boy

A - Emily ! We're having kids get your ass here !

E - the ambulance is gonna beat me there I'll see you at the hospital