Chapter 58: Forgive and Forget

The next morning...

Emily POV:

Waking up next to the most beautiful women on the planet and I get to call her my wife. It's still surreal to say, I get up gently trying not to wake her up. I began to remove the covers off of me, "Where are you going ?" I heard Alison voice groan through the room. I looked back at her, "Hey beautiful, I was finna go make some coffee" I said softly. Alison decided to sit up putting her back to the head board causing me to face her completely, "Do you want me to make you some tea ?" I asked her trying to cater to my wife.

Alison reached for my hand, "I should be making you coffee especially after my behavior last night," She said softly kissing my hand. "Babe I forgave you last night before we went to bed," I reminded her smiling. Alison rubbed my hand gently, "I know but I still feel bad," Alison confessed while starring into my eyes. I decided to position myself getting closer to Alison, "Baby girl I forgave and forgot already Please lets just enjoy this morning together," I said reassuring my wife causing her to stare into my eyes, "You're an amazing women Emily Fields," Alison said alluringly.

I began to caress her face leaning in kissing her slowly, "Emily I haven't brushed my teeth," Alison said in between kisses, "I don't care," I said slowly responding in between kisses. Alison didn't hesitate to deepened the kiss playing with my hair as our tongues fought dominance, I need her and I need her now. I started kissing her forcefully laying her down exchanging moans, "Don't tease Em," I heard Alison moan as I kissed her neck.

Feeling Alison bite my lip, I pull back moaning as I turned her on her side. Caressing up and down her spine with my lips, "Fuck em.." Alison moaned in pleasure. I moved slowly back up, "Do you want me ?" I whispered in her ear sending chill through her body. Alison responded nodding vigorously, "I want you to say it," I said seductively. Alison looked back at me still on her side, "I want you," She said staring into my eyes causing me to lick my lips temptingly.

Using my right hand I gently grazed up her night gown removing her underwear beginning to kiss on her neck seductively. As I multi-task I carefully insert my dick from the back hearing Alison moan, "Did that hurt ? Is the babies okay ?" I started to panic, "No please don't stop," Alison said in satisfaction causing me to smirk at her. I kept going picking up the speed, "Fuck Ali, I've missed you so much," I say close to her ear. Watching her bite her lip in pleasure I gently choke her, causes she a freak like that. I began to give her long, deep strokes closing my eyes in amusement thinking, this feels outstanding, "God Ali," I moaned almost reaching climax as I felt Alison come down while I was still inside her. I started slowly down reaching climax with her.

I pulled out while we both began to breathe again, "That was great," Alison said smiling like she just won the lottery. I took a glance at her smiling, "Way over due right," I said giggling causing Alison to laugh with me, "Oh yea.." Alison said sitting up leaning over to kiss me.

Spencer POV :

I woke up to the moaning of Emison down the hall, God and they talk about me and Aria, hypocrites. I got up from bed going to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and using the toilet. Once I fully woke up Aria was still asleep, she can sleep through  a full round of Jumanji real talk. I kissed her forehead then headed downstairs to make coffee.

"I see you beat me to it," I heard Emily say coming into the kitchen. "You beat me to it too," I clapped back at Emily smirking raising my cup of coffee. She gave me this 'oops' look, "You heard us ?" Emily asked quietly. I nodded with a displeased look on my face, "Sorry," she apologized pouring her a cup of coffee.

"No need this is your house," I said sipping my coffee. I looked at Emily wanting to pick her brain at last situation, wanting to ask so many questions. "Spencer I can literally feel your eyes burning a hole in the back of my head," Emily said making Alison's tea. I instantly looked down, "Sorry I'm just glad you and Alison are back on good terms," I confessed. "She's my wife what I am gonna do divorce her after one slip up," Emily made a point. Making me smile lightly, "Of course not, Are you gonna forgive Ruby.." I asked cautiously. Emily stopped doing what she was doing, turning to face me slowly.

Did I just fuck up ? "I just had amazing sex with my pregnant wife and you wanna ask about a Bestfriend who constantly stabs me in the back," Emily explained vividly. I looked into her eyes, "She was drunk Emily everyone has their ups and down," I explained to her. She shook her head in disappointment, "Ruby doesn't deserve my forgiveness," Emily said out of hate. "She's your Bestfriend Emily, think about that" I said grabbing my cup going back upstairs. Leaving Emily there to think long and hard about her situation.

Ruby POV:

I woke up feeling like shit, I had a hangover and my Bestfriend hates me. Yay Me !  London Tipton voice of course who do you think I am ? I got out of bed to finish packing, I don't see a reason to stay in Rosewood anymore. It's been one hell of a ride thought I'm gonna miss Rosewood.

A few hours into packing I heard a knock on my door, "Hey.." I saw Emily standing there. I was in shock, "Hey.." I barely spoke. "What are you doing ?" Emily asked curiously, I can tell she doesn't wanna be here. "I'm leaving Rosewood this town turns you into people your not you know," I said continuing to pack my suitcase.

"Please Ruby don't be dramatic Rosewood doesn't change people," Emily brushed off my dramatics. I turned around to face her, "It's changed you, you're not the same person since you've move here," I confessed. Emily looked into my eyes, "I haven't changed at all Ruby," She responded. I scoffed at her, who is she trying to convince me or her. "Look I came here to forgive you," Emily said catching me off guard. I shook my head in disbelief, "Please save your breath Emily, we both know we're not Bestfriends anymore," I said bluntly. Emily face dropped in sorrow, "Rule number, never fall for your Bestfriends girl," I reminded her.

Emily shot her eyes at me, "You're in love with Ali.." She choked out. I couldn't bare to look at her, "Ruby look me in the eye," Emily demanded sending me to look up at her, "So when you kissed her that night you were in love with her," Emily asked tearing up, I looked at her, "Emily.. I've had feelings for Alison for a while... I just don't know," I trailed off frustrated, Emily looks like she was gonna throw up, "That night I was just vulnerable and overly drunk and when I fell into the room she was there, she cried with me when I expressed what I was rambling on about," I explained.

"I don't think I wanna here this Ruby," Emily said on the verge of breaking down, "No you need to hear my side," I demanded while Emily looking away wiping her tears. "Just when I about to take my last sip she takes the bottle and tells the I shouldn't blame myself and this wasn't the road to go comforting me," I kept explaining then i decided to sit on the bed, "then I looked into her, they were so blue like the ocean it's was truly hypnotizing I felt safe to kiss her so I did," I said softly tearing up looking down. "Jokes on me huh thought for a second she was might of wanted to kiss me back," I said while scoffing.

"What did you think was gonna happen ?" Emily asked confusedly. I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know Emily it was a mistake and I'm sorry for all the damage I've done here," I said sincerely while Emily wiped her tears. "I hope one day you could truly forgive me and forget Emily but, don't pretend that day is today," I said while hurting as I grabbed my suitcase. Emily looked away while tears were streaming down her face, "Even if you don't believe me.. I am here for you Emily, Whatever you need I got you," I said truthfully. Emily nodded agreeing, "You can't rewrite history.." I trailed off saying , "Or remake memories," Emily said finishing the quote as she sobbed. I gave her a light smile as I started walking downstairs, "Can I help you load up your car," Emily asked politely while sobbing. I smiled lightly and nodded, "Sure,"

While Emily helped me load the car with all my bags, I strapped Alexandria in her car seat, "Will I'll be able to see Mason again ?" Alex asked me sweetly. "Of course I'll take him to come visit you in California," Emily said sweetly caressing her face. "I'm not going to California I was thinking about Canada," I suggested while Emily's eyes widen, "Wow Okay.." She said shortly. I looked into her eyes as I closed the truck and the car door, "Thanks Emily for being the Bestfriend I could never replace," I said tearing up. Emily teared up giving me a bro hug, "Safe travels Ruby.." Emily said pulling away then walking to her car. This isn't good bye Emily.