Chapter 56: Promises & Parties

Start from the beginning

"Ruby I still care for you," Hanna said following me, That hit a nerve. "Did you tell your boyfriend that," I shot her down going into the party seeing half of the school in this bitch, Whoa.. I thought making my way towards the bar. "Whiskey please," I ordered while the bartender made my drink. I turned around leaning against the bar seeing Alison walking downstairs she was glowing in a long dress all pregnant, Damn she looked good in baby blue. I saw Emily follow behind her holding her hand causing me to turn back around remembering what happened that night....

**Flashback**

I was drunk off my ass stumbling into the master bedroom hitting the floor face first.

"Oh my god are you okay !" I heard a voice say looking up at them. "Oh it's just you...I'm coo," I slurred my words to Alison while she helped me up. I saw her cross her arms, "Ruby why are you doing this, isn't you," Alison said sweetly. I went over to the bed barely walking and sat down, taking a sip out the bottle.

"How could she just leave me I thought we were in love... I left Cassie for her," I scoffed just rambling. "The girl I fell in love with wanted me back and I chose Hanna," I explained. Looking up at Alison eyes, I can tell she feels for me causing me to take another drink. "I even told her about Maya.. I wasn't suppose to tell anybody" I teared up, "Not even Emily," I continued letting my tears fall.

"What happened to Maya Ruby ?" Alison asked as she joined me on the bed. I looked down sobbing, "She dead.. and me and Emily signed off on it by sending Lyndon after her," I shook my head in disgust. "Oh my god Maya is dead..." Alison said in tears. I tried taking another sip but Alison took the bottle, "Stop Ruby that's wasn't your fault and with Hanna I know she still loves you but, people move on you can't drown yourself in sorrow," Alison reassured me looking into my eyes.

Her eyes were blue as the ocean I couldn't help myself as I leaned in connecting our lips. Alison pulled back immediately, "Ruby..." Alison said softly. I stood up in shock, "Oh my god I'm sorry.. I shouldn't.." I said trailing off. Alison grabbed my hand, "It's okay I understand," She said sweetly. I nodded vigorously, "Please don't tell Emily.." I asked her for the impossible. She shook her in disbelief, "Please Alison she'll hate me," I begged her on my knees. She looked into my eyes and nodded. With nothing more to say I grabbed the bottle and left the room.

**Flashback ends**

"Hey stranger," I heard Alison voice next me as I took a sip out my cup, looking down in my cup trying not to look guilty, "Hey Ali.." I said miserably. "If you keep having that lost puppy look on your face Emily is gonna know something is up," Alison made a point. I looked at her, "I feel guilty!" I quietly yelled at her, "You were drunk okay..I don't blame you for trying to use me as an escape goat for your pain" Alison made another point, "Plus I looked amazing that night," She said reminiscing causing me to take a breath. "Still doesn't make it right," I said taking a sip while Alison took my cup away from me handing it to the bartender, "No more for her," She said demanded winking at me as she walked away to find Emily. "Game Time everybody !!" Alison yelled through the house, Emily is really lucky to have Alison. Will I ever have something like that ?

Spencer POV:

Everyone started gathering around. Its Game time, my favorite hour of every party. I smiled brightly at Aria ready to see what game we're gonna play.

"Tonight Game is Have I Never," Alison said excitedly. "The rules are if you've done it take a shot if you haven't sucks for you," She said making everyone laugh, "There's shots all over so if you need one just pick one up," Emily explained holding Alison's waist. "Since clearly I can't drink, Babe you up first," Alison said smiling. We all watched Emily kiss Alison cheek, "Thank you Babe," She responded.

Everyone in the room was waiting for her to start, "Have I never cheated," Emily started off easy taking a shot. I saw some people take shots along with Hanna while Alison giggled at Emily, yeah because WE ALL know. I saw Ruby sneak her shot, "Spencer your turn," Emily said catching my attention. Yes !! "Have I never peeked in the girls locker room," I said wickedly. Pretty much all the guys in the room took a shot, "You guys are animals," I said quietly making Aria laugh. "Ruby your turn," I shouted putting her on the spot. Everyone looked at Ruby waiting for her to speak, "Okay I got it.. Have I never done acid," Ruby got deep sending a few people to take a shots including her secretly. Is she not suppose to be drinking, "Hanna your turn," Ruby shouted.

Hanna smiled and clapped her hands, "I have a good one, Have I never kiss another person girlfriend or boyfriend," Hanna was conniving while she smiled . I looked around and saw again a few people plus Ruby take a shot and this time for everyone to see. Me and the girls all looked at each other in confusion, "Ruby who did you kiss ?" Hanna blurted out loud causing everyone to look at Ruby, "Does it matter," She responded to Hanna slurring her words.

"Whoa maybe you shouldn't be drinking," I laughed adding my two cents, "And maybe you should mind your business Hastings," She snapped at me causing the whole room to react. I stood up not backing down from her, "And maybe you should answer the question !" I said getting pissed off. "Spencer don't," Alison came to Ruby's rescue making me cut my eyes at her. "No babe I wanna hear this I'm her Bestfriend and I don't know who, she has to answer," Emily said intriguingly starring into Alison's eyes. I crossed my arms, "Yeah I wanna know too cause it's definitely not Hanna," I said sternly.

We all stared at Ruby waiting for her to answer, except Alison.. Wait... "Damn since everyone wants to know my business," Ruby said grabbing a shot snapping me out my thoughts, "I kissed Alison," She said finishing her shot. The whole room got dead silent. I looked at Emily then Alison, Emily looked like she had no clue and Alison looked guilty as hell, what the hell just happened. "Is this true ?" Hanna barely could speak. Ruby nodded slowly, "Right after the wedding," Ruby added causing me to close my eyes in disgust, instantly looking at Emily when I opened my eyes. She was beyond pissed, "Excuse me," Emily said embarrassed while leaving Alison's side moving through the crowd.

"Emily wait !" Alison cried out but Emily didn't care, I teared up not knowing what to do. "Emily wait let me-" Ruby said before Emily sent a left hook hitting Ruby in the jaw sending everyone to gasp, "I'm so done with you Ruby," Emily said with emphasis leaving out the front door.

Everyone was still quiet looking back and forth at Alison and Ruby still in shock, "Okay party's over everyone," I demanded as everyone began to leave. Well, that was a memorable night.