Grace meets family

Start from the beginning

He comes back a few minutes later with Jonathan. "I thought I heard your voice" Jonathan says. "Yeah I'm back" I say. "Did she agree to come back" he asks. "Oh yeah. Grace is back and she's excited to be home and meet everyone. Mom and the others in New York are coming over night so they can all meet her tomorrow morning at breakfast" I tell him. "That's good. I can't wait to meet her" he says. "I can't wait for you all to meet her too. I guess I should probably get back. Love you Braxton" I say and kiss he top of his head. "Love you mommy" he says. "I'll see you guys later" I say. I grab a green bean and leave their house.

"Clary can I tell you something" I hear. I grab autumns reigns and look back at Alice at the front door. "Yeah" I say. She comes closer to me.  "Jonathan and I found out amazing news yesterday before I left for work" she tells me. "What" I ask. "I'm going to have a baby" she tells me. I hug her. "Congratulations. I'm so happy for you" I say. "Thanks. I'm scared though Clary" she says. "I know. It is scary, but you will be a great mother and Jonathan will be a great dad. You will be okay. I know you will. Jonathan will take care of you the whole way" I tell her. "Thanks. I know he will too" she says. "It's okay to be scared. I was" I say. "Thanks. It's good to know I have you too" she says. "Of course you do. When the baby is born I will let you and Jonathan go to Los Angeles and see your other family" I say. "Thanks Clary. I'd love to go see them. When we come tomorrow can I call them and tell them about what you just found out" she asks. "Of course. And I won't tell the others. I will wait to let you tell them" I say. "Thanks" She says. "Of course. I'm going to head on to the castle. Let me know if you need anything" I say. "Thanks Clary" she says. I get on autumn and ride to the castle.

The same barn boy as before comes out and takes autumn back to the stables for me. I find Grace and Jace at dinner. "We just got in here so you're just in time" jace says. "Is all this for me" Grace asks. "You can eat all you want, three meals a day" I tell her. She starts filling up her plate. "Where's Braxton" Jace asks. "He wanted to spend another night with unca Jo Jo and aunt Alice" I tell him. "Who's that" Grace asks. "Your aunt alice and uncle Jonathan. Your uncle Carson and Braxton couldn't say Jonathan so they call him Jo Jo" jace tells her. "Oh okay" Grace says. She takes a bite of her chicken and I do too. "Have you seen your room yet Grace" I ask. "No" she says. "I haven't shown her that part yet" Jace says. "You'll like it Grace. Ours and Braxton's rooms are over by yours too" I tell her. "Okay" she says.

We all eat dinner. "Do you want me to go tell someone that your mom and the others are coming later in the middle of the night" jace asks. "That's fine. Come on Grace let's go see your room. Your stuff should be set up and ready for you by now" I say. I take Graces hand and we walk over to the tower.

"This is your room" I say and open her bedroom door. "Wow" she says. Her eyes are big. "Do you like it" I ask. "Yeah" she says. "It looks like they unpacked all of your stuff like we asked. Your closet is in here and your bathroom is in here" I tell her showing her where everything is.

"Mommy" she asks. "Yes baby girl" I ask. "Do I get a tiara" she asks. "Maybe. I'll talk to your daddy and see" I tell her. "Okay" she says. "We can have you fit for some dresses later. Do you want to" I ask. "Yeah. I wanna be a real princess. Do you wear dresses too mommy" she asks. "Sometimes" I say.

"Which pajamas do you want to wear" I ask her. She looks in the drawer I have open. "This one" she says and pulls out one. "Okay Grace. Go change into your pajamas and get ready for bed and I will wait here for you" I say. She goes and changes her clothes. "Are you ready to go to sleep" I ask her. "Yes mommy" she says. "Goodnight my angel. I will wake you up in the morning. You have a big day. You get to meet all of your family tomorrow" I say. "Okay mommy" she says. I kiss the top of her head.

"My room is up those stairs outside your bedroom door. Just come get me if you need anything. Your dad will be passing through the tower soon" I tell her. "Okay mommy" she says. "I love you baby. I'm glad you're home at last" I say. "Me too mommy" she says. I smile at her and turn her lights out. I leave her bedroom and go up to my own.