Chapter 38

The half moon was shining directly through the window and I could not get any sleep at all! I tossed and turned and messed with my pillows but nothing worked. I turned over  and saw Megan fast asleep on the bed next to mine.

"You awake?" I texted Jedayel.

"Yeah," He replied less than two seconds later. "I'm going to the gardenish area near the unknown waterfalls :p, Coming?"

"Yup," I texted back than got out of bed and slipped on my grey 'Canada' hoodie and black hijab than quietely tip toed downstairs and out of the house.

"Finally," He grinned at seeing me.

"Yeah," I smiled, "So how do you find all of these amazing unknown places?"

"I'm genious," He tapped his head.

"Right," I joked, "So, truth or dare?"

Yeah, truth or dare kind of became our thing now, we just randomly started playing it out of no where.

"Truth," He shrugged leaning on the tree.

"Umm ok.. What's you're biggest fear?"

"Losing," He said easily.

"Losing?" I asked confused.

"Don't judge me, let me explain first," He laughed at my expression

"Ok then," I grinned.

"I'm not scared of the loosing as in not winning, I'm scared of the losing as in losing, like losing my parents, losing my family, losing myself.... Losing you.."

"You won't lose me," I said taking his huge hand in mine. He smiled at me.

"My turn,"

"Ok.."

"But you got to choose truth," He grinned.

"Why?"

"Because there's nothing to dare out here,"

"Ok fine," I conceded.

"Remember that night? Four years ago," He began.

"Yeah," I said quietly, the night he proposed to me and I rejected..

"Was it only the fact that you wanted to see the world that made you refuse?"

"Wow," I took a deep breath, "You always come up with the easy ones,"

"I know," He smirked.

"Umm, kind of.. I guess,"

"Kind of?"

 "I was scared, it all seemed so much and I was so young and everything happened so fast, I just kind of freaked out." I spilled.

"I know, I get it," He nodded.

"Did you meet any other girls?" I murmered.

"Would you be jealous of them?" He teased.

"Heck yeah!!"

"You're the only girl in my life princess," He pulled me closer to him, "What about you?"

"I hated all of them, I thought you moved on with you're life," I mumbled.

"I thought the same thing about you, alot of guys would be after some one as beautiful as you,"

"I never moved on, not really,"

There was a random silence for a while, I could hear an owl hooting way in the distance and the soft sound of the wind blowing on the lake.

"Were you mad?" I asked.

"When?"

"When I avoided you? In uni?" I asked looking up at him to see his expression.

"I was, at the time.. But not now."

"Why?"

"Because I love you,"

"That's it?" I asked.

"You mean the world to me princess," He said,

"I'm sorry." I said, "For avoiding you back then.. It's just that - I still loved you, even though I rejected and I didn't know if you felt the same, I thought you would be angry and upset and all that and I didn't want that to happen.. So I just.. You know,"

"I know.. Don't be sorry, it's not your fault, it's not anyone's fault."

"I love you Jedayel," I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"Me too Ameerah.. Me too," He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him, I buried my face into his chest and the breeze around us seemed to have become stronger, as if feeling the moment as well.

                                              ________________________________

It's not the end, don't worry!! :P

There still has to be the wedding chapter and then it's the end ;)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :)