One Month Later

K.L - one month later

"I'm not playing Takai , You better be here today or ima fuck You up!" I warn her "I will K

"I'm not playing Takai , You better be here today or ima fuck You up!" I warn her "I will K.L I'm heading to you as soon as Kaiden goes down" she says sounding nervous "pass his lil ass to Jayden and get the fuck over here" I growl than hang up the phone . I'm getting pissed off Takai been late the last four days so today I got something extra special for her bitch ass.
35 minutes later
Takai finally pulled up "Nice to see you!" I speak "yeah" she responds holding her head low "Follow me" I lead her into my bedroom as soon as we are there I push her on the bed and strip her of her Nike Fit "Jay hit yet?" I ask and she shakes her head *no* as I slide two fingers in her pussy watching her facial expressions the whole time , I can tell Takai doesn't enjoy it but bitch I'm in charge and I always will be in charge ! I'm the daddy in this bitch , who's gonna stop me ? WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO STOP ME? Exactly No one !!! "Let me fuck yo..". "FUCK NO!" Takai closes her legs and tries to get up but I pin her down forcing them open "NO K NOO PLEASE" she begs but I pull my boxers down revealing my long black thick dick "suck it" I say "no" she says "SUCK IT OR FUCK IT!" I yell "I'm not doing that I have to go" she tries to get up but I push her back down "either you suck it or I'll fuck Jayden from the back while your kids are tied up watching!" I growl "k please can't you just respect me some" she cries "what are you scared of ? I dicked you down once before I know you can handle it" I roll my eyes "I belong to Jayden" she says "well I'm the one fingering your tight ass pussy" I roll my eyes again "K.L I can't keep doing this" Takai sits up and goes to put her clothes on "if you walk out I have no choice to get Jayden fucked up!" I say "OHH MY FUCKIN GOSH WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I JUST WANNA LIVE MY LIFE WITH MY KIDS AND MY GIRL WHAT THE FUCK MAN !" "DO NOT FUCKIN YELL AT ME!!" I punch Takai in the face multiple times giving her a black eye. She tries to dodge my hits and managed to dodge 3 out of 10 than I scoop her dropping her on her ass "YOU GONNA GIVE ME SOME" I pull her boxers down and take mine off than I position myself between her legs and push my dick inside of her , thrusting harder and harder as she squirms and tries to fight her way out of it but I'm stronger and have more control of her , five minutes into fuckin her I feel myself ejaculate into her . "GET OFF GET OFF!" She screams and cries . I get off of her and she rushes to put her clothes on than runs out the door "fuck man" I shake my head , I might've just got her pregnant ....