I'm going through alot ...

Jayden 💚

"Why do you keep yelling at me?"
"BECAUSE IM FUCKIN EXHAUSTED AND ALL YOU DO IS TAKE OFF AT RANDOM HOURS OF THE FUCKIN DAY AND NIGHT ! HELP ME TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILDREN OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" I yell as I throw her car keys at her and grab the phone from her hand throwing that to "GET OFF THAT SHIT AND TEND TO KAIDEN" I say  "stop throwing my shit" she snaps "YOUR SHIT ? YOUR SHIIIIT? I BOUGHT EVERYTHING YOU FUCKIN OWN IN THIS BITCH SO IF I WANNA THROW THAT DUMB ASS IPHONE THAN IMA THROW IT AND NEXT TIME IMA THROW IT AT YOUR FOREHEAD KNOCK SOME GOT DAMN SENSE IN YOUR STUPID ASS" I yell as I grab my keys "HAVE FUN WITH THE KIDS IM GOING TO GET GROCERIES!!" I say slamming the door behind me completely pissed off.   I cut the engine on and turn the radio up 🎶 They say I'm just what Hip-Hop need (True, true)
Punchlines hittin' harder than Creed
Who fuckin' with me nigga, no one ask Alicia Keys
Play games, pull up like Need for Speed (Skrrt)
You'll see this center shoot, Joel Embiid (Bop)
I'll put you underground like planting seeds
If I ain't with the gang, I'm still with my gun, bitch what was you thinking?
Don't care if I'm out of the game and watching my son, my nigga I'm squeezing, yeah
Since I was a youngin' I knew I was it before I put my feet in
Everything that I'm seeing, I already seen it 'cause I used to dream it, yeah
Moving weight like a Kingpin, 25 in my wheat Timbs🎶.
      I pull up at Walmart and head inside grabbing a shopping cart , as I'm in the frozen aisle I see Juliana with her son and I try to avoid it by turning around but she calls me "JAY !" She says "hi" I say as she walks over to me "this is Milo!" She smiles "heyy young man" I smile at him and he smiles back "aww he's so cute!" I say "thank you" Jules smiles "Where's your fiancé?" I ask "she's at home cleaning , she told me to get some things!" Jules says "ohhh well mine is home too tending to the children" I do a nervous giggle "what's wrong ?"   "No nothing" I say "can I hold him?" I ask "Of course" Jules hands me Milo and he's so much smaller than Kaiden , he starts smiling at me and making little noises it's so cute and now I miss Kaiden even more. We walked around the store while gathering groceries and the whole time I held Milo , holding babies keeps me calm . "It was nice seeing you" Julie says as I put Milo in his car seat "nice seeing you too" I give her a hug , the smell of her perfume gets to me but I pull away before our love buttons connect . I head to my BMW and put the groceries in than put the cart in the Cart holder , I get in my car and head home when my phone starts ringing and it's Jayden Jr.
Jr. hello
Me: yes
Jr. momma left us with Kaiden
Me: she left to where?
Jr. I don't know she just came in my room handed me Kaiden and walked out the house
Me: I'm at Walmart I'll be there soon
Jr. alright mom see you soon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I call Takai's phone and it goes to voicemail so I call it again and it rings twice than goes to voicemail so I call again and again and again thirty times and each time she clicks in my face "ima kill this bitch!!!" I pull into my driveway and head inside hanging my red and black adidas jacket up , putting my keys on the key holder and heading to Jr.'s room where I see Kaiden sleeping in Jr.'s arms while he plays Xbox with the Tv muted "Shhh he's sleeping!" Jr says as I take him "he just ate and I changed his stinky butt" he giggles "thanks son ! You're the best" I say as I hand him $200 "mom you don't gotta do that" he says "it's fine sweetie , ima go lay him down and call Takai" I say "alright"

   I ring Takai's phone another thirty times but she doesn't answer so I give up and decide to empty the car when she pulls into the driveway. I just ignore her as I bring the groceries in and put them away. It's 6pm now and I have to get dinner together so I wash my hands than bring out the pan and open a bag of spinach washing it in the sink than draining the water out of the bag , I dump the spinach into the pan "where's Kai?" Takai ask "where you think?" I rolled my eyes as I put a tablespoon of butter in the pan and a teaspoon of salt and pepper , than I stir the spinach up . Grabbing a pot I fill it with cooking oil and get the chicken drumsticks from the fridge and wash them off again , I season them up and drop them in the oil. "Jay"  I turn towards Takai and just stare at her "I miss you" she says and I continue to stare at her "I don't want this to end" she says but my stare continues I don't even blink "I want us to work , I don't want to fight anymore I don't want to argue!" She sits down at the table and looks at me , her eyes are watery but it doesn't faze me "Jay please don't give up on us , I didn't ask you to marry me for nothing!" She says. I turn around and turn the burner off for the spinach "okay!" Is the only reply I give her "Jay I'm serious ! I love you"
"I love you too but you disappeared you went ghost and left a thirteen year old with a two month old" I say as I pull the fried chicken out add the uncooked ones in "I'm just going through a lot right now!"  "Yeah? Well what are you going through?" I turn to face her and she's crying... she shows me her wrist which are bloody ......