Do not mess with Jayden Jr. -24

2 days later * Jayden *

               "Takai look at this!" I show her a trukfit shirt "It's hot , you should get it!" She says "Yeahh you think? so should you!" I say  "Matching, Ight I see us haha" she says as she grabs one in an xxsmall and I get a medium ."They got the same shirt in kids" Takai says as she grabs one in pink for Jailene and one in red for Jayden Jr. "This is to cute , we need some shoes to match" I say as I head to the register "Jay" Takai calls "Whats up boo" I say as I turn my attention towards her "Lookk this is sooo cute" she shows me a red ruffled baby dress , "Oh my goshh if only I had a baby"   "I wish!" Takai says  I smirk as I approach the cashier "Hello did you find everything ok?" she asks "Yes sure did !" I say "Well that is good! Im glad you found what you needed" she smiles and winks at me , I'm not feeling it one bit "What's your name? i'm Faith" she says with a smile "She's taken" Takai says as she grabs my chin and kisses my lips , Surprisingly I kiss back "Yeah , I'm taken.." I smile big as fuck  . The lady rushes and finishes up with our stuff "$34.99" she says and I pay for the shit than we walk out holding hands "DYKES" she yells out "WE LOVE IT!" Takai and I laugh .  Faith just goes about her day but I got plans to come back and cause a scene , Bitch bouta get fired haha ... "Soooo Kai , you got a girlfriend?" I ask sarcastically "Yup sure do! I'm looking at her" Takai stares into my eyes "And when did this happen?" I giggle "The day I saw you" She winks "Now if you got a problem with it to bad because the kids already love me!" she says while turning and kissing my cheek "Mmmhmm" I laugh as I walk into CHAMPS.  

          I go right to the timberland boots and Takai cuts infront of me grabbing the olive green timbs , "Naw?" she asks "Hell naw" I laugh "Come on , They would look fire with the right fit"  "Ughh fine ! but im not matching" I say as I grab the red and white timberlands than ask the store manager for two size 10's in mens "Yes ma'am be right back" He says "Thanks" I respond as I grab some Jordan's examining them "You like?" I ask Takai as she is still looking at the olive green timbs , deciding if she should get them or not "Nah those are to white!" she says "Did you not just see the white fuckin timbs I grabbed?" I laugh "Oh naw , my bad haha"

==========================================================

                     ( Picking up Jailene and Jayden)

"OH HELL NAW WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOUR DAMN EYE?" I yell "Mom its nothing, Please" Jayden Jr. says while getting into the car and covering his face with glasses "Naw tell me now" I say "Some lil white kid punched me in the face while mark and Jacob held me down" He says "I thought they were coo wit you and who the hell is this white kid?" I ask "I thought they were to , but I guess I took the white kid's crush vianca , The most popular girl in school . The kid's name is Alex" he says while making room for Jailene "You fought?" Jailene asks "Nah I got beat up by a white kid" he says disappointed "You aint get beat up , You got held down , but trust . Alex and his parents bout to see something" I say as I pull over to the side "Where is alex did he leave?" I ask "Nah they all inside !"   "Well when you see him point him out ." I say as I text Takai and tell her what happened also telling her ima be late to get back home .

                       * 10 minutes later *

"That's him with Jacob and Mark " Jr. says "Stay put" I say as I get out of the car  "Hey your name Alex?" I ask "Yes whats it to you?" His lil friends laugh at his response "Hahaha so funny aint it ." I walk up to Alex and grab him by his jacket "So I see you blacked my son's eye" I say "Your son is a bitch stealer"  they say in unison "And you're just another white cracker who thinks he is more important than my negro son , but guess what Alex , Jacob and Mark . My name is * Don't fuck with my son*" I say as I release him and signal for jayden to come out of the car "Punk bitch" Jayden says as he punches Alex dead in the face , Mark and Jacob try to take off but I hold them by their jacket while Jayden Jr. punches them "DO NOT FUCK WIT MY SON!" I say  "I'm getting my brother" alex cries "GO AHEAD BIG BABY" I say as jayden and I get back into the car driving off . Jailene throws her juice at Alex and we all laugh .