I'm sorry 😔😭

Star 😁

"Yeah throw that ass back hmm fuck yeah! *smack* FUCK YEAH BITCH ! YESS MMM THROW IT BACK FO DADDY HOE THROW IT BACK YOU DIRTY BITCH!" I spit on the hoe face and rub it in , she's crying as I pound her shit out with my 14 in strap on "ooo oooo da da dadddyyy" she squeals as I pound that tight pussy "BITCH BITCH BITCH" I continue smacking her ass "WHAT'S MY MUFUCKIN NAME BITCH!" I yell "DADDY OOOO DADDY YESSSS!!" She moans loudly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Milah 😍 - Dark Chocolate is the best 😋

   "Yeah throw that ass back hmm fuck yeah! *smack* FUCK YEAH BITCH ! YESS MMM THROW IT BACK FO DADDY HOE THROW IT BACK YOU DIRTY BITCH!" I spit on the hoe face and rub it in , she's crying as I pound her shit out with my 14 in strap on "ooo oooo ...

"Calm down baby boy calm down mama should be back soo..." Someone is knocking on the door "WHOOOO??" I yell as I walk towards the door "Juliana!" "Baby where your key..." I see redness around her neck and her eye is slightly puffy "what happened?" I put Milo in his swing and grab her some ice out the freezer "here!" I hand it to her "I'm in trouble , big trouble and I'm probably not going to get out of it" Julie says crying "Star?" I question "No , it's K.L ... I met her at the mall a while back and we weren't met for each other so we stayed friends and now she's messing with Jay's girl Takai and she wants me to set them up and she wants Takai to herself while someone kills Jayden" Julie says "what the hell Juliana what did you fuckin get into?" I growl "Babe please I'm sorry" Juliana tries to hug me but I move back "WE HAVE A CHILD JULIANA, DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT MILO AT ALL?" Yelling just scared Milo and I feel horrible because I didn't mean to scare my son "sorry baby boy!" I comfort him and once he settles I put him back in the swing , I grab Juliana by her arm dragging her into the kitchen and rushing her into the wall "I WILL KILL YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY SON!" I yell in her face "I'm sorry" she cries "ima show you an sorry" I walk out and grab Milo than head upstairs , tears filling my eyes and shit damn "BABY PLEASE I SAID I'M SORRY!" I hear Julie yell but at this point I'm so far gone ion even care nomore .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    😜Jailene 🔥
"Baby come on I'm horny" I pull Cherish into my lap "You're fourteen and I'm sixteen , Your mamas would shoot me" Cherish says "They won't know baby damn , come on I even got a strap!" I say "no you don't!" She laughs "ohhh yeah?" I grab my backpack and open it revealing the ten inch tan dildo "Ohhh shiiit where you get it from?"   "My friend ordered it for me damn baby come on!" I kiss her neck "not until we're eighteen"  "fuck a eighteen" I lift her up and toss her on the bed than get on top of her and start kissing her aggressively while pulling her clothing off , she's kissing me back and exploring my body at the same time , "I'm wet daddy" she moans in my ear as I pull her Pink pants off , I caress her lips with my finger than push two fingers down her throat "ooo fuck!" I say as she chokes on my hand "YEAHHH" I moan out as she sucks on my fingers , Cherish backs up and pulls my black wifebeater tank off revealing my champion red sports bra "I want you to fuck me!" She moans "hmm you do?" I whisper in her ear "yess daddy" Cherish pulls me on top of her , I start kissing and sucking on her neck..... "JAILENE MOMMA WANTS YOU! NOW" I hear Jayden yell.