No Hot Water 💦😋

Takai      ( HOME SWEET HOME)
---------------------
After getting home I finally have time to take an enjoyable shower while Jayden Jr and Jailene hold baby Kaiden . I have a big planned out event tomorrow so I'm really hoping it goes well,  if not it'll be a waste of my time and everyone else's ! "Baby you good?" Jay asks walking into the bathroom "yes , how's Kai ?" I ask "young man chillin , he fell sleep now he's in the crib" Jay says planting a soft kiss on my cheek "these six weeks gonna be hell" we say in unison than laugh ... "I meaaaan we can switch rolls" I roll my eyes with a big ass smirk on my face "last time I let you freak on me I  died" Jayden laughs "Tongue game on point" I flicker my tongue "yessss I know ! Enough to make a nigga have a seizure" we both crack up "alright alright go head and shower ima lay down" Jay said.
----------------------
     ( 1 hour later - No hot water left 😂)
   After cleaning up and getting dressed I place the strap-on over my boxers than head into the bedroom where I see jay laying down knodded, I get in the bed moving the blanket going under between her legs , I pull her red Ralph Lauren boxers off revealing her sweet wetness... Jay didn't even move a muscle that's how tired she is haha. My tongue flicks on her clitoris as I feel on her breast , Jayden starts waking up , her hand goes through my dreads as she lets out soft moans ... Flickering my tongue over her clitoris and stimulating her , I feel Jay grip my dreads as I use two fingers pushing them inside her wetness "OOO FUUCK" she lifts herself but I pull her towards me as I continue to finger fuck her pussy and flick my tongue on her pearl. "What's my name?" I ask "hmm shiiit SHIIT" she moans out "WHAT IS MY NAME?" I growl "p pa papi" she bites down on her bottom lip. I go to add a third finger just to see her reaction and it's exactly what I expected "FUCK CHILL!!" She screams "stop being a bitch!" I laugh "hmm" she groans as I push the third finger in. Her body tries to adjust as I push my fingers in pull them out than push them slowly back in her tightness "OOO MMMM" her back arches than lowers, my tongue is going to work on the pearl while my fingers are taking care of her inside "You ever did Anal?" I laugh "I will kill you!" She groans "I bet you will!" I pull my fingers out and come up , placing them in her mouth making her taste her juices "mmmm" we moan in unison "turn over!" I demand "nope" she whines "girrrllll" I slap her thigh "ouch" she squeaks "TURN OVER" I growl  "fine" jay moans as she turns over , I position myself behind her as I push her back down "you nervous?" I ask "yes nigga" I know she rolled her eyes I can only imagine hahaha. "No bukkin!" I say as I grab her waist "be gentle" she moans out , Positioning myself in the right angle I slowly push the brown skin toned strap inside of her "hmm shiiit" she bites down on the pillow and grabs the sheets with her hands , I push myself in her while holding her waist tightly so she can't buk out on me " oooOOO FUUUUCK" she groans and moans... I lean down planting kisses on her back than sit back up and push myself more in her "OOOIII" she moans out "mmmm SHIIIT PAPA" Jay moans- pulling the sheets and biting the pillow every time I push back in... My left hand thumb wonders to her Anus as my other hand holds her waist "don't move" I say as I go to push my thumb in her ass but she grabs my hand "chill babe please!" She says "just try it!" I say "nooo" she moans out as I thrust myself in her tight pussy "mmmm fuck" she grabs the sheets again... my thumb goes to her Anus but this time I don't wait as I push my thumb in her tight butthole , she tries to stop me but I don't let her win "OOUCH FUCK FUCK STOP" she cries out "breathe" I whisper "shiiit Takai fuuuk" Jay tries grabbing my hand but I push my thumb deeper in her butt making her grab the sheets and bite down on the pillow "mmmmfuuuuuck" muffled screams come from the pillow "Ooo ok ok ok" she moans out as I pull my thumb out than push it back in "s shh SHIIT" she screams "shhh" I whisper as thrusting my hips making the strap go deeper and deeper , I pull my thumb out and grip her waist as I push all 9 inches in. I hold it there for a few seconds as her feet move and she tries to escape the pain than I pull out for a few seconds and than thrust myself back in holding it there right at her cervix , she tries to buk out on me but I pin her in the position making sure she can't move. Jay screams into the pillows while trying to buk out , I hold my position for ten seconds than pull out "ooo ohh fuck ooh shiit!!!" She breathes heavily.