Jasmine Davis 😻

Milah Jordan 🥶

"Milo what you doing lil man?" I ask as I walk into the bathroom and see Milo playing with the clippers "Eyyy lil man come on we got to get some stuff from the grocery store" I say "ok" he smiles than walks with me down the hall. I finally found a house a few blocks from the hotel. I move in the beginning of next month. It's 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a large living, kitchen and dining area. Lots of closet space, big backyard and a good sized basement with storage "You want apples?" I ask Milo "yes" he smiles "okay baby boy!" I take off to the store after buckling him in his car seat.
   (1 hour later)
As I'm leaving the store some girl stops me "heyy handsome gorgeous!" She smiles "Whaddup?" I nod my head "nothing much, what a cutie he yours?" She asks "of course haha, This is Milo my handsome baby boy" Milo smiles at the lady "and I'm Milah" I smile "my name is Jasmine Davis" We shake hands "How old are you?" Jasmine asks me "I'm 33 and you?"   "18" she sighs "you're legal haha!" I chuckle "can I get your number? I'm late to my kids and before you ask they are my students I teach swimming to babies and toddlers, you should bring Milo sometime" she hands me a business card that she took out of her purse. I look at it than tuck it in my wallet. I than write down my number on the paper she hands me. We go our separate ways...