She Moans Out ...-58

( Takai)
Out of nowhere Jayden stops and pulls out . Not this shit ... not now ughh She holds her ears "you okay?" I ask nothing "bae?"'I sit up and move her hands from her ears. After a minute she comes to and looks at me "my bad" she says "you good?" I look into her brown eyes "yeah I'm Ight" Jayden says . I decide to take control and push Jay back onto the couch . I remove the strap and place it on the nightstand than spread her legs and start eating her pussy "Hmm" I  flick my tongue over her wet pink clitoris. She smells sooo good, my tongue travels down to her opening and penetrates her pussy "mmm baby" she moans as I slowly tongue fuck her . After a good 12 minutes I come up and start kissing and sucking her neck leaving hickies placing my hand down to her opening and slowly pushing two fingers in , I feel her about to cum so I pull out "Come here baby" I say as we switch spots "Come ride my face" As soon As Jayden gets in position I start flickering her clitoris and toying with it . Teasing the fuck out her , I know she gonna be coming all over my face soon . I stick my long tongue in her opening as she moans and begs for more . "Yeahh ohh shiit mmmm" she moans out as I tongue fuck her . I grip her waist with my hands as I go deeper in her tight pussy "AHH SHIIIT" she screeches and pulls my dreads . Continuing to tongue fuck her I use my left hand and place two fingers in her slit , fingering her deep and fast as she screams and moans my name "Ohhh shiiit papa , Hmm fuckk, yesss papi yess" she moans out.