Noone Fucks With My Girl ☝️👏-72

VOTE/COMMENT :SHARE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          ( Jayden 🤬 )
  This bitch tried it ! No one fucks with my girl and I mean NO ONE ☝️ K.L is about to meet the worst person in the world in about 5 minutes . I feel my blood boiling 🥵 I know I'm going to end up knifing this bitch on everything !!! Stupid low life picky picky head ass bitch ! I can't stand people like her . I finally get to her house and park my car a few houses down . Walking up her driveway I knock on the door like a lil Girl Scout bout to sell cookies but instead ima bash her face into a brick wall .
"COMING WHO IS IT!" She yells "Sarah" I say in a sweet low toned voice  Once she opens the door I grab her by the neck and push her inside I also enter the house , closing and locking the door behind me "GET THE FUCK UP NOW!" I grab her by the neck and pull her up "you dirty low life bitch" I growl at her . K.L tries to say something but I push her into the brick fireplace wall . "Chill Jayden chill" she begs but anger has already taken over as I grab her head and bash her face into the Brickwall "YOU STUPID CUNT DO NOT EVER TOUCH MY GIRL AGAIN" once she's fucked up enough I drag her ass by the hair into the back room and start swinging on her wildly , I hit her everywhere until she's a bloody mess . K.L stops moving and that's when I decide to leave but not before typing a note on her computer and printing it out , I leave the note on her kitchen table using her car keys to hold it in place.