Lick The Pussy 💦

Jayden ❤️

"Alright talk to you later" I hug Juliana than walk out of the back room when I walk right into Takai  "My bad!" I say "Soo What was that?" She asks pointing her finger towards the room "Don't question me

"Alright talk to you later" I hug Juliana than walk out of the back room when I walk right into Takai  "My bad!" I say "Soo What was that?" She asks pointing her finger towards the room "Don't question me." I go to walk off but Takai being Takai grabs me and pushes me against the wall "I SAID WHAT WAS THAT!" She growls "Listen keep yo damn hands off of me I do what I want I'm single , Remember? Or should I remind you?" I laugh " Hmm I see!" She walks off. So do I.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question : Who's your favorite new character ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               Unique
One day later - 8am School

"What's up baby?" I lean against my desk as I talk to Jailene "Not you" she smacks her lips "Really baby?" I grab her wrist and she gives me a look so I pull her towards me and whisper in her ear "Lick the pussy" I place her hand on my kitty "Neve...

"What's up baby?" I lean against my desk as I talk to Jailene "Not you" she smacks her lips "Really baby?" I grab her wrist and she gives me a look so I pull her towards me and whisper in her ear "Lick the pussy" I place her hand on my kitty "Never again!" She says as cherish walks in. "Stupid bitch" I mumble "Awww baby you mad?" Cherish smacks my desk and I go to fling her ass but Jailene catches my hand "Don't ever!" She growls pushing me back "Unique stop starting problems" the teacher hits the desk with her ruler "You measuring shit today?" I ask "Check your attitude at my door or get out!"  "GLADY YOU DICK UP THE ASS CRACKER ASS WHORE!" I laugh as I grab my books and walk out.  "Heyyyy Xzailia" I wave to her and she waves back "How you d.. Ohhh shit you pregnant girl?" I gasp when I see her stomach poked out "Shhh shut the fuck up unique damn! I was going to get a bigger sweater from the lost and found "here take mine" I pull my champion sweater from my backpack and hand it to her "Thanks!" She puts it on and leaves to class.