Buy a voice!!-09

( Jayden ) 12pm
"Jayden pick three dogs, Jailene pick three also." I say.  "Spike , Pepper , and Blackie"  Jayden Jr. speaks. "Narc, kisses and peaches !" Jailene says in excitement "jules?" I say "That one without a name tag" she points to a all white pitbull "Ight let's tell the lady up front" I walk the kids over and we tell her which dogs we want . I picked a highly trained Doberman pinscher for the speed . His name is Rusty but I'll be changing it once I get to know him better.  We are going to go to another place to pick two more out.  Once I sign the papers and pay the woman , she tells me she will be over with the dogs later today . "We have to get the food , beds , toys and bowls for the water and food. We also need dog treats!" I say as we get into the BMW and take off to the "K9 security" place .   Once there we get out and look around "You each get to pick one and make sure they're Rottweilers , not the mixed breed ones" I say   The owner of the place comes out and shows us all the Rottweilers , one named Diamond stands out to me . She is the only one I see not barking or jumping around . Diamond is sitting there looking all clean and nice . Her face says *pick me* and I sign her board sheet meaning that she is mine. 
________________________
Later that day - Star 💫
________
"Fuck out of here you dumb bitch"I smack the singer who is wasting time on my mic 🎤 "who in God's name told your bitch ass you can sing? Cuz you suck dick" I laugh than grab the mic and cut it on "1-2-1-2" I than began to rap the sheet I wrote and my studio friends go crazy "YOOOO THAT SHIIT IS HOT STAR!" They yell as I cut the mic and place it down on the table , pulling out stacks of $100s. "Here" I hand my friends $1000 each for their time and hand the singer a dollar bill "buy a voice" I laugh as we all walk out.