Heavenly Weathers 🖤

Juliana 😁

  Milah and I went on a date to the movies and dinner , It was great and we been vibin better also. We talk a lot better and I've been doing so good with Milo. He's 6 month old now and I'm so excited for his first birthday party. I tried to contact Jayden a few times but I guess she blocked me or changed her number so I gave up on it and got Milah and I right. That's my baby for real I love me some Milah 😉
"Baby wanna go shopping today?" I ask "Sure thang babes" Milah kisses my lips "I love you!" We say in unison. "I want another baby!" "He's only six months though" I point out "so what I want a lil girl" Milah smiles "umm I'm not ready" I bite my bottom lip "Ight" Milah rolls her eyes
******************************
K.L 😂

I'm guessing y'all thought I was gone right ? Ha HAHAHA now that's fuckin hilarious I mean like seriously that's so damn funny but I'm back bitches and I came with a little friend . Her name is Heavenly Weathers , She ain't come to play either. "I'm on a different mission this time around hehe" I rub my hands together, This time I'm going for Juliana , Let's see how much of a fighter Milah really is. Jayden tried to end my life but it ain't work now let's see how much Milah got goin for herself "Get me to Milah baby" I say to Heavenly "Yes daddy" she moans out Everyone is dying this time around .... I let out a cold blooded laugh.

We pull up at Milah's crib and I get out of the truck , walking up to the door and doing a slight knock "WHO IS IT?" She yells snatching the door open. "What do you want man?" Julie sighs "I thought you were dead anyways" she goes to close the door but I put my foot in than grab her by her ponytail and grab her ass outside throwing her in the van "GET OFF OF ME GET OFF GET THE FUCK OFF" she kicks , screams , bites and punches but nothing is working out for her . Of course me being me I sit back and laugh at the shit because it's hilarious to be honest , I mean everything is fuckin funny to me EVERYTHING !!! "What do you want?" Julie cries "I want to see how much of a fighter Milah really is" I laugh "Why can't you leave us alone it's been three months and Milah and I just got our shit together . Please K.L there is no need for this" she begs . "You're right you're right!" "PULL OVA!" I yell at Heavenly and she does as told "Don't let me catch you trying to catch me" I wink as I open the truck door and kick her out onto the road . Heavenly pulls off into the cool weather leaving the dumb bitch on the side thinking about life.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jayden 🤤

"HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY HAPPY HALF BIIIRTHDAYYYY TO KAIIIDEN YAYYYYYY" We all sing and clap as Jr and I blow out his candles "Alright who wants cake?" Takai asks "Meeeee!!!" The kids beg. Once Takai starts cutting the cake I put Kaiden in the high chair and pull Jailene aside "who's this new girl?" I ask "her name is Unique and she's a stud" Jailene says "hmm alright just be careful she seems like trouble!" I say as we head back into the kitchen. I keep eyeing unique who has 50% of attention on her phone and the other 50 on my daughter , The way she dresses and acts screams *drug dealer* "Unique lemme holla at cha" I walk into the living room , unique follows ... "What is it that you want with my daughter?" I ask "ma'am we are dating ." She says with a slight attitude "I said what is it that you want with my daughter not what are y'all doing!" I spit attitude back "Umm I want to marry her one day if possible" Unique looks down "LOOK AT ME!" I growl "She should've stayed with Cherish and I hope y'all break up , let you put my daughter on them streets or get her hooked and I will hang your ass from the bridge for everyone to see" I growl than walk off and join Takai in taking pictures.