8 years of missing you ! 😔💔-01

(Star) 8Am.
VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
"Get yo dumb ass the fuck up bruh" I kick Juliana in the back of her head making her hit her head on the table "dumb bitch" I laugh as I go down stairs to make breakfast 🥞 I whip up some of Jailene's favorite foods chocolate chip pancakes, smoked breakfast sausage , grits , buttered potatoes with sautéed onions and than I whip up my favorites banana waffles with grits , Brown sugar and butter mmm "it smells good" Jailene says coming from around the corner "Good morning!" We say in unison "where momma?" she asks "Ohhh she'll be down here soooon" I laugh than take my plate and sit down at the glass oval shaped table with white chairs . "Eat up you have school!" "Ok" Jailene replies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(JULIANA) 8:12am
I head downstairs after I dress myself in a black T-shirt and black sweat pants , I tied my hair up into a bun . "bout time you join us , foods in the oven" Star says while enjoying her food "Hey Mommy" Jailene my 9 year old daughter says "hey baby" I flash a simple smile than grab some food and a small cup of water than sit down next to Star "Please don't make me mad today" star says while applying pressure to my thigh with her nails "okay" I choke on my water as she adds pressure into my thigh "o o okay" I say "GOOD!" She pounds the table , takes her plate , putting it into the sink than walking out "Mommy when are we going to leave , you promised me everyday since I was little and we are still here." She says sadly "baby I know , I'm trying my best!" I respond while eating my food "Well try harder!" Jailene leaves the table with her food going into the living room and blasting the tv since Star had left to shoot a music video "I just want Jayden!" I say to myself "God I miss them." I remind myself of the first time we met and the butterflies I felt in my stomach , Wow I miss her , I miss her so much it's crazy . It's been 8 years without her and she can't find us because Star made us move to a different state . I have no social media or a cell phone . Neither does my daughter . Star has Instagram but she doesn't post me on it anymore . We did a video together a few weeks back where she dissed Jayden and said how she was fuckin me and making my daughter call her daddy all that blaza blaza bullshit . I hate Star .