220 Harris Street

XZailia
"Mama I need to tell Jr I'm awake. I want to see my son" I say while rubbing my eyes and grabbing the mirror off of the black nightstand in my purple room "He will freak out, he's going to be mad that no one told him earlier" My mama kisses me while gently combing my hair out. I'm still unable to sit up and do for myself but I have a little usage of my arms and hands.... "I want to see Xavier, All I see is the pictures he sends you... my son is 2 years old I need to see him, he needs a mother" I cry "baby okay okay. We will see what happens.. let's have them come here" my mama suggest "I want to look beautiful, a new dress, a nice wig since most of my hair fell out and my nails and makeup done please mama?" I smile "of course , anything for my angel" mama kisses me. Which makes me feel 10x better.

Milah Jordan
News channel 😱

We are here at 220 Harris Street inside was a shooting between two female roommates leaving one dead and one on the run. We don't have the name of the victim yet but here is a picture of the person who shot and killed the woman inside this house. This act was cruel and ruthless. "YO YO OH MY GOD THAT'S JULIANA!" I jump up off the couch "the shooter?" Mica asks "Naw man, she's dead! It got to be her she the only one in that house wit that girl, the bitch killed her" I grab my car keys "Can you watch Milo?" I ask Mica "Yeah sure go head!" Once Mica gives me the okay to leave I do just that, rushing going i don't know how many miles per hour heading to Juliana's house. This shit is crazy I don't know what went down but ima kill that bitch if Julie is dead. I swear on my life!!!  My phone starts ringing and it's Jayden so I answer it "Yo you seem the news?" She asks "heading to Juliana's now!" I look both ways than go forward turning the wheel and cuttin three oldies off. "YO ON MY WAY!" Jayden than hangs up.  Damn I wish Julie lived closer because maaaan this is gonna take awhile for real. "MOVE MOVE!" I hold the horn down "FUCK YOU TOO BITCH" I yell out the window at the ugly bitch who stuck her finger up at me.

Jayden King 👑
  I finally pull up outside of Juliana's house and the police are blocking the entrance. "Is Juliana Young the one in there?" I question "ma'am we can't give out information "YES THE FUCK YOU CAN I AM HER WIFE!" Milah finally gets here "Ma'am come with me" The officer pulls us aside....  "we are sorry for your loss ma'am. Juliana was gunned down, shot 6 times in her body. We will surely get the person who did this" The officer says and I just shake my head. Same thing they tell everyone.... "Jay I need to see her.. just to be sure... like completely sure" I go to enter the house but the officer says I can't because it could ruin the crime scene. So Jay and I sit in my car silently. She has to tell Juliana's daughter Jailene and I have to tell our son Milo. I've never done this before. Ever... I'm sick just thinking about it.. "I know Julie didn't go out without a fight, I know her" Jay shakes her head "ima fuck that bitch up I swear"   "Me too man" I lower my head as tears fill my eyes. She's really Gone....