All the time 💔-02

❤️ Jayden ❤️ VOTE
"Get your box and put it into the van Jayden" I say to my son as I pile six boxes on top of each other than carry them out to the van . We are moving to NY for a better life, Somewhat I guess. I just will stay in my bedroom all alone and let my son make friends , I heard the place has lots of things to do so my son will have fun .

Once all the boxes are in the van we get inside and buckle up "Ima miss this house mama!" He says "me too" I look back out the House than drive off into the summer heat .   After hours of driving we pull up at a hotel and I park the van than we head inside "I'm tired" Jayden Jr. says "Iam to jay , let's get a room and catch some snooze" I laugh as I get my wallet from my pocket and head inside the building going up to the receptionist "two beds please" I say as I pull out my debit card and hand it to her "how many days?" She asks . "Just forty-eight hours" I say "ok thirty dollars will be taken off" she says "ok that's fine" I say as she swipes my card than hands it back with the room keys   "Third floor door forty-five"   "Thank you ..." I head in the elevator with my son and he presses the number *3*
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
"Mama do you ever think about Juliana and Jailene?" Jayden Jr. asks.  "all the time baby , All the time!" I say than kiss my son on the head and go into my bed "Goodnight jay" I pull my covers up and head off to sleep thinking about my momma once again for the past 8 years .... I'll never get over it ! Never .  My mama was and still is my everything !