Can You See ? Can You Hear? -48

( Takai)
     It's been two days without Jayden and Jayden Jr. here , Jr stays at the neighbors house and Jayden is still in the hospital. She hasn't said anything . She won't talk or communicate. I feel like I'm losing her , I know it's only been two days but damn ! What's going on with her ? I want to know what's going through her head , I want to know that she's okay . Vincent tried talking to her but she won't even talk to him . I'm going to try to get Jayden Jr. up there maybe she will talk to him . I hope she will anyways ....
____________________________
I put on my yellow Ralph Lauren shirt with the navy horse , than navy true religion jeans , and my all black socks with my all black shoes . I add stud earrings , a diamond necklace and my cheap ass watch 😂. I grab my denim jacket because a nigga always cold even in the summer time 🤦🏾‍♂️. After picking up Jayden Jr. I head to the hospital . I turn on the radio and Chun-Li Remix is playing 🎵 Ok the Queen got me back up in the lab
Ice drippin like the paint on the slab
Disrespectful ass bitches think they bad
If we catch her outside issa wrap
Keep on talkin u gone get yo ass slapped
I got mob ties get yo ass clapped
Nobody fw that trash, cuz she whack
I'm just here for the cash and the platinum plaques
Do it like this and they copy like that, move like a boss and that's only for racks
I'm comin up in the game and they mad at my team cuz we on and countin these stacks
Came from the bottom and started wit nothin and now I be killin and wreckin these tracks
I cannot fw nobody like u, cuz if it don't work out then I know u gone rat 🎶
———————————————————-
        We pull up at the hospital once Drake's song God's plan comes to an end . We hop out the car and head inside , Jr is wearing a Ralph Lauren black and plaid button down , black Ralph Lauren jeans , a stud earring on the right , and red and black Ralph Lauren shoes , He looks fit ( handsome)  "How can I help you?" The young receptionist asks "Jayden King please" I say "she's in room 23 first floor ." The young girl says . She's pretty cute ! "Can I get some snacks?" Jayden Jr asks " I don't have change" I say "it has the card swiper" he points " oh okay go ahead" I pull out my wallet and hand him my debit card . After he gets himself some salt N vinegar chips we head to his mothers room . Once there I see Jayden laying with her eyes shut . "Hey mama" Jr says but nothing "mama?" Jr walks by her nothing .... He taps her shoulder and she slowly turns her head towards him than hugs him tightly "Can you hear?" He points to her than his ear . She shakes her head no with a sad look on her face "Can you see?" He points to his eyes . She mouths "barely". Jr looks at me sadly than back at his mom , he sits down in the chair and holds her hand "sorry mama" he kisses her forehead than starts to cry . Jayden starts crying to and I go over to hug them . I feel the pain Jayden is going through , I just hope that she can get through this and that they can fix her eyesight and hearing . She doesn't deserve to feel this way .