Nut Lover 🥜

Wednesday 4pm - Takai

I pick Jay up and carry her to our bed , the whole time she's kissing and sucking on my neck mmmm it feels so good. I place her on the bed and get on top. We're still wet from the shower but I can careless, Jay's fingers slip through my hair as I kiss on her naked body. My tongue travels down her stomach to her vagina. I completely avoid it and kiss on her inner thigh , placing my left hand cupping her tit while playing with her nipple my tongue feels on her clitoris , licking on it. Jayden's hands come into contact with my hair as she grips it firmly but not to tight. I start sucking and licking her clit I know she's loving it by the way her body is jerking around.. "mmmm mmmm shiiit" she moans out "Baby please slow down !" Jay begs "Nah stop being a baby" I laugh... I push two fingers inside her wetness while eating her out, She's so tight but wet at the same time "sssmmm" she adjusts to my fingers and finally releases herself. I feel her coming right on to me. I taste her.. mmm she's sweet I love Jayden so much....

    Jailene Young King💦
Thursday 1:30pm
"BITCH FUCK YOU TO THATS WHY YO MAMA A FATASS BITCH SHE STAY IN BED ALL DAY AND HAVE YOU DELIVER HER FOOD" I yell at the new bitch who's been bugging me all day "THATS WHY YOUR MAMA A DYKE!" She places her hands on her hips and sticks her neck out "PUSSY TASTE BETTER THAN DICK BABY" I laugh "FUCK YOU URGHH STUPID SLUT THATS WHY YO GIRL CHERISH GOT DICK FROM MALONE NOW WHAT?" She yells "BITCH I DON'T CARE I GOT UNIQUE" I go to walk off when Cherish comes up to me and looks me dead in the face. I look at her and I know she heard the rumor going around that her and Malone fucked But I know it ain't true , Cherish ain't like that ..... or is she? (2pm)
We head out of school and the new girl bumps into me so I drop my backpack and push her "THE FUCK IS YO GODDAMN PROBLEM YOU FAT ASS BITCH" I yell "MAAAN WHATEVSSS" she smacks her lips , I push her again and this time she goes to swing but I easily dodge it , she comes up with a right but I fake a fast right and hit her with a quick left than I dunk down and hit her with the right in her rib cage . She goes to kick me but I flip back and side step her , Fat bitch throws a quick right and I throw a left than a right and another left connecting all of them with her face knocking her fat ass the fuck out "BITCH!" I spit on her pick up my belongings and walk off. "Soo you fucked Malone ?" I push cherish against the brick wall with my hand around her throat "n no no I didn't I mean I almost did but I didn't" "Fuck you mean almost?" I tighten the grip around her neck "We umm we kissed , got naked and umm he umm he touched me umm my vagina but that's it nothing happened I stopped him" she stutters "BITCH I THOUGHT YOU WAS A WHOLE LESBIAN NOT HALF OF ONE YOU NUT 🥜 LOVER" I smack her across the face and run off heading home. I hate her ass right now , she lied to me and now she likes GUYS ..... men ... niggas ewww ... dirty little nut head ass bitch.