Karma 😘-34

- Takai ❤️ ( 3 days Later)
    Jayden and the kids went out for pizza but I decided to stay home . We're finally back in the house and I'm glad we are . I don't like hotels .  Jayden will be going to check on Juliana later . They haven't seen her since what happened and Star hasn't been in contact with anyone not even any studios . Jayden said she knows for sure she did it but I told Jayden to let the police and FBI Handle it . She doesn't need anymore drama in her life . Her kids either , they need peace for once !
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                            ❤️ Jayden ❤️

           Hopping in my BMW With the kids I pull off on to the highway . Jayden Jr. been having problems with the kids again so this time I decided to go to the parents house . I saw where they live and I'm going to knock their door in. No one can mess with my children . Once I pull up at Alex's door I see his brother heading inside "What's up?" I ask "Who are you?" He asks "Jr. mom" I say "Ohh the kid that keeps messing with Alex . "ALEX COME HERE" he yells Alex and his parents come outside . "Stay in the car!" I say as I get out and lock the car . "Your child is messing with my son . It needs to stop!" I say "Who the hell are you? The father asks "Jayden Jr.'s mom!" I respond "Take your lil nigger child and get off my damn property before I call the police!" He just had to take it there didn't he 😂😂👌🏾 "How about your son stops messing with my son or I knock all y'all the fuck out!" I laugh after speaking . Alex's father comes towards me and points a finger in my face "GET OFF MY PROPERTY!" He yells but I just punch him dead in his face knocking him the hell out . "Don't you hit my daddy!" The older boy comes up to me and tries to swing but I dunk it and come up with a three combo knocking him out , he stumbles back than falls over his dad . " DO NOT FUCK WITH MY SON! UNDERSTAND?" I get in Alex's face "y y yes ma ma'am !" He cries "HONEY OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY?" The wife sobs "shut the fuck up!" I smack her face than get in my car . "If him or any of the other lil bitches fuck with you pop they ass one good time" I drive off slowly making sure no one is following me . "Dang mom you showed them" jailene and Jayden say in unison "I had to! No one messes with my children." I say as I cut the radio up 🎶 What the fuck though? Where the love go?
Five, four, three, two, I let one go
Bow! Get the fuck though, I don't bluff, bro
Aimin' at your head like a buffalo
You a roughneck, I'm a cutthroat
You're a tough guy, that's enough jokes
Then the sun die, the night is young though
The diamonds still shine, in the rough, ho
What the fuck though? Where the love go?
Five, four, three, two, where the ones go?
It's a shit show, put you front row
Talkin' shit, bro? Let your tongue show
Money over bitches, and above hoes
That is still my favorite love quote
Put the gun inside, what the fuck for?
I sleep with the gun, and she don't snore🎶

"What the f.. though!!" Jayden sings "watch it boy" I laugh "hahahaha! Sorry"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE /COMMENT /SHARE /FOLLOW4MORE /