The loser dies ...-46

( Juliana )
"Babe you didn't have to do all that!" I cry "SHUT THE FUCK UP JUST SHUT UP ... SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Star been pacing the living room for hours now , literally hours ... I can't stand it ! I wish she would calm down . "Baby you'll be okay!" I say getting up from the love sofa "no I won't fuck man I'm dead ! I'm fuckin dead !" Star starts to cry and I feel bad I don't want to see my baby cry ! "Babe you want some punani?" I ask "FUCK YO PUSSY ! I WANT TO LEAVE" Star yells "well than go!" I say as I take off my robe and reveal my beaten small frame body "you ain't even sexy no more" Star laughs "You made me like this" I get teary eyed than go to put my robe on but star grabs me and pushes me onto the couch *SMACK* She tosses me around into doggy style than all of a sudden I feel her strap inside my pussy making me take a deep gasp "oouuch" I cry out "SHUT *smack* THE FUCK UP *smack*" She starts pounding the fuck out of me and it hurts so much ! My insides are throbbing in pain . "Ahhh hmmm shiiit FUUCK SL SLOW D DO DOWN OUUCH FUCK STAR STOP" I scream and cry * SMACK SMACK SMACK* she's smacking the fuck out my ass , her hand and my ass are both probably red . "TAKE MY DICK BITCH TAKE *smack MY *smack* FUCKIN BIG *smack* DICK YOU DIRTY WHORE" Star screams . I grab onto a couch pillow and try to silence my screams but it doesn't help any . "YOU LIKE THAT SHIT YOU DIRTY WHORE YOU FUCKIN LIKE IT DON'T YOU ! HELL YEAH BITCH ! HELL YEAH BITCH *SMACK SMACK SMACK * FUCK *Smack* YOU"
___________________________
( Lamont Vincent )
I pull up with my boys at Star's crib . I see her car parked outside and some red 2017 Honda . Probably Juliana's ! I than see two fucks on the side coming my way . They start walking towards me faster with their buff chest . Am I supposed to be scared because they look like those weak fucks who fill their muscles with oil and shit "HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?" One of them says "You fucked up Jayden King?" I ask "WHAT'S IT TO YOU?" They say "She's my sister fruity pie" I punch him in his face than he tries to come back at me but I weave it out come back up and chin cut em , My bro got the other fruity pie . He goes to jab me with a right but I come in with my left and knock his two bottom teeth out than I weave his eight combo and come in with a two combo missing one . I throw a eight piece and knock out his front teeth ! He comes up with a two but misses and I throw another two both landing at his jaw , he stumbles back than I do a flying kick and smack the stupid out his head . "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUUUT" my bro laughs and I blow out air . My bro knocks the bigger guy out with a two combo than stomps his face in the cement . We all take off into the house where Star and Juliana should be staying . My bro's watch the surroundings as I enter the kitchen than peep into the living room where I see Star and Juliana getting dressed . I wait until they are fully clothed than my bros and I walk into the living room "WHAT'S GOOD MY NIGGA!" I let out a hyena laugh "how the fuck ... how'd you MIKE TREY!!!" Star yells "Ain't no more mike ain't no more Trey ! But there is a Vincent and a Tyson that'll beat the fuck out your bitch ass" I laugh again than stop and stare at Juliana for a minute "BITCH" I spit in her face  "GET HER!" I demand Tyson as Star tries to run off but doesn't even make it 10 feet . "I'm sorry Vin please please don't !" Juliana begs but I can careless . I grab her by the wrist and drag her outside . Tyson got Star's ass ! We put them in the truck as my other bros Kyle , Levi and Jamal get in . "I'm sorry look man it was a big mistake!" Star begs "BITCH YO MAMA HAVING YOU WAS THE MISTAKE BUT IM BOUT TO FIX IT FO HER!" I laugh "ohhh shiiit" I swerve the car and Star gasps ! I did it on purpose ain't shit wrong I just wanted to scare the bitches . I pull up at a dump site and Levi and Jamal take Juliana our . I grab Star by the dreads and yank her ass out "YOU FUCKIN BITCH" I throw her to the ground "Juliana beat her ass or ima beat yo ass" I smirk "DO IT BITCH" I smack Juliana in the face . "Babe no please" Star cries , my bros and I all laugh at her . It ain't even funny but it's funny ! "No please don't !" Star begs but Juliana smacks her face "Ooh shit you just gonna let her hit you star ?" I ask "Come on I'm sorry ! I'm sorry . I will pay for all medical expenses I'll even pay for Jailene's." Star cries "BITCH FIGHT BACK" I yell in her ear . Juliana and Star are fighting while my bros and I just laugh and crack jokes "THE WINNER GETS TO LIVE BUT THE ONE WHO LOSES DIES" I hyena laugh my ass off .