At That Moment ....

Juliana 😒

"Sooo I wanna do a petting zoo with wild animals , a paint station , we can get boxes , trucks , cars and jewelry for the kids to paint annnd hmm a gum ball machine , a football area and soccer" Milah says writing her thoughts down "oh yeah and I want a sports cake for Milo , everyone else can enjoy cupcakes" she says and I nod my head in agreement "sounds fun" I say handing her Milo and taking my car keys "Where you going?" Milah asks "To the gym remember" I roll my eyes "ohh I forgot well I'll text you if I get any more ideas" she smiles "alrighty" I say as I walk out the house closing the door behind me. I kinda miss freedom , babies take up everything like literally everything!!!! It's so annoying . I want to be able to go out every day and have fun with my friends , drink tequila and liquor , smoke weed and get my kitty ate hehe 😜 but it's hard when you have a little human who wants your attention 24/7 no matter what.  I hop into my car and head to the gym , I got on my purple yoga pants , a black tank with a rainbow on and my black tennis shoes. My hair is in a messy bun my face is on natural and I hope this deodorant last long enough 😂. 

      🎶 I catch myself sittin' by the phone
Waitin' for you to just hit my line
Day and night you stay on my mind
And I'm fiendin' for you like all the time
I ain't got the guts to tell you how I feel
Baby, I don't wanna look dumb
So I'm cool with just bein' friends with you
Even if I know you're the one
Because you're so special, treat me like a queen
We can hang out all day, still get mad when you leave
I've been hurt in the past, don't know who to believe
But the way that I'm feelin' is you and it's me
Because I know your heart and I know your mind
The way you look at me, you so fuckin' fine
And all I wanna do is make you mine
But we can stay friends and just take our time🎶

              Grand Bry Gym 🏋🏽‍♀️
I walk inside and get two water bottles from the vending machine than I head over to the stretching station and start doing stretches.
   "Heyy I haven't seen you in forever!" I turn around and it's Star ... My ex girlfriend Star , The rapper.   "Umm hi" I say standing up fully "How are you?" She asks "I'm good !" I speak up. "That's good so are you and Jayden married?" She points to the ring "no no Jayden and I aren't even a thing anymore I'm married to my wonderful wife Milah" I smile "ohh okay that's awesome well congratulations, Y'all got kids?" She asks "We have one , A six month old son" I pull up a picture on my phone "he's so cute he looks just like you but dark skinned. I have a son to his name is Brandon he's seven months!" Star shows me a picture of her son and he's so handsome "Awww what a handsome young man" I smile.  "Yeah thanks. I just had him and moved on with life. Living alone with just him is the best thing I could've done" I say "that's great congratulations! I hope nothing but greatness and happiness comes your way" I give Star a hug , she hugs back and at the moment I knew I fucked up ....