Seeing my daughter ....

Jayden 🔥 3 days later - 12pm
   "Bae relax it'll be fine she's just coming to see the baby for an hour than leaving everything will be fine I promise you!" I say  "What what if she wants custody ? What if she wants to keep her? What do I do?" Takai paces the living room with her hands folded "Bae calm down please !" I take her hands and put them around my neck as I pull her into a hug , my hands going around her waist applying soft kisses to her neck and cheek. I missed my baby so much man like y'all wouldn't understand....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K.L🤔 1pm
  Once at Jayden's house I get out the car and head up the stairs. I'm here to see my daughter and I really hope Takai doesn't make it a problem because I have no problem bringing that bitch to court *knock knock knock*
Jayden opens the door and lets me in. Takai is sitting on the couch looking upset. She's also holding my baby so I go up next to her "Can I hold her?" I ask "yeah!" She hands my baby girl to me than gets up and heads up the stairs. Jayden comes back into the living room "Where Takai go?" She asks "Upstairs!" I say "Ugh okay! So what's up wit you?" She asks "umm nothing. Thank you for letting me know about my baby" "No problem. But don't cause no problems cuz that basement is still ready for your ass" Jay says "I won't!" I respond with a little fear in my voice.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE and THANK YOU !