Everything Is Fine ....🤔

Cherish Gift 💝 4:30pm

Jailene and I just finished up our date and now we are going back to her place

Jailene and I just finished up our date and now we are going back to her place. "Have you talked to Unique?" I ask "Naw baby why?" She asks "Well she's spreading rumors that you ate her box" I say and Jailene chokes on her drink
"Is it true Jai?" I look at her as we enter our cab "n no babe she's just talkin !"   "Hmm lemme find the fuck out" I cross my arms and turn the other way, Once at Jailene's mother's home we greet her and Takai than head upstairs "Come here" Jailene starts tonguing me down but I know that the next move is in my pants "stop bae stop STOOOP" I push her off of me "I'm just kissing you what the fuck man"   "I I'm not ready for sex" I look at her and she seems upset "whatever Cherish we been together for fuckin how long and you how old and you ain't what ? You ain't ready ? Oookay heard you" she claps her hands while talking "look I just want to take it slow. I I'm a virgin and I want to give it to the right person".  "Well bye bihhh!" Jailene laughs "Really?" I rock my hips to the side "ohhh baby I'm so serious it ain't even funny fuck you think this is?"   "Why can't you just be patient with me?" I ask "cuz I ain't no patient person" she shrugs her shoulders "it's over so you can leave now" she lets out a chuckle and I just stand there confused and hurt. "Alright I'll do it fine" I take my shirt off and Jailene pulls me towards her than pulls my jeans down and next my underwear comes off. I'm standing at the edge of the bed while she's sitting on it sucking on my nipples "I I'm scared" I tremble "Fuck this!" Jailene gets up and walks out so I put my clothes back on and sit in the computer chair. After a few minutes she comes back "Babe I'm sorry it's just when I was with Unique we had sex and I'm back with you and I know you don't want to yet so I apologize bae , We don't have to rush I respect you and your body I love you" she hugs and kisses me and I hug her back. I don't want to lose Jailene but I'm not ready for sex either.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lee Adamson

"What the hell is going on over there?" I rub my eyes as I sit up in bed "Sounds like some arguing" bae laughs "Shoot sure do ! Ima go check it out be right back" I get up and put my shoes on and grab my coat "Can you get a pizza?" Tauvi says as I...

"What the hell is going on over there?" I rub my eyes as I sit up in bed "Sounds like some arguing" bae laughs "Shoot sure do ! Ima go check it out be right back" I get up and put my shoes on and grab my coat "Can you get a pizza?" Tauvi says as I walk downstairs "Boy at five you want pizza?" I laugh "Well what time you have pizza?" He smirks "at eight!" I say than grab a twenty dollar bill out my wallet and walk across the street to see what all this yelling is about ! *knock knock knock* "WHO IS IT?" I hear Takai yell "Lee Adamson" I smile "Maaan what is she doing here?" I hear Takai ask "Hey I can hear y'all yelling all the way in my house is everything okay?" I notice Jayden has a black eye and Takai has a busted lip and a bloody nose "Everything's fine we will lower our voices" Takai closes the door and I just walk off because Jayden looks like she can handle it.
I finally get to the pizzeria place after five minutes "How can I help you ma'am?" The guy asks "one large pepperoni pizza and one small bacon pizza" I say as I hand him the twenty than take a seat. I start thinking of Reece and Briasia I wish I knew what was going on up there but than again I rather stay out of it. I hope Bri was smart enough not to get back with her. If she did than she's dumb as fuck but whatever that's her life. "Your pizzas are done!" He hands me the boxes and I head out going home to my wife and kids haha 😆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~