K.L has to go !

Takai 💕 - Jayden Jr and Xzailia's Gender Reveal Party 🎉

"Bae I don't know what's wrong with her!" I hand the baby to her and Jayden rocks her , she instantly gets quiet. I get up and follow Kaiden around he's trying to get a cookie from the treat table "heyy baby boy!" Jailene squeals as she picks him up and starts spinning him around which Kaiden loves to do! "CAKEEEE TIMEEEE!!!!" Jr yells "EVERYONE WHO WANTS CAKE STAY HERE , ANYONE WHO WANTS A CUPCAKE GO TO XZAILIA'S TABLE. NOW ALL THE CUPCAKES HAVE CHOCOLATE FROSTING SO IF YOU HAVE ALLERGIES MY APOLOGIES" Jr shrugs his shoulders than starts cutting the cake. "Jay!" I call out "JAY!" I call out to her again and she finally comes over "What's up?" "Do you know where the bathroom is?" I ask her "through the hall to the right" she says pointing "Can you come with me?" I grab her hand and pull her not even waiting for an answer "Takai what? What is it?" She yanks her hand from my grip "Here!" I hand her my cellphone revealing 30 missed calls and 15 unread messages from K.L about the baby "You told her?" I semi yell "it's her child and she has a right to meet her no matter what!" Jay shrugs "she raped me Jayden !! Raped!!!" I pace the bathroom "you let her free Takai" "Because torturing her is wrong , what she did to us is wrong but ughh can you please not let her do this!" I start to cry just at the thought of having to lose the child that I barely want myself "She doesn't want full custody Takai she just wants to see her." Jayden pulls me in a hug and I hug her back, Feelings roam throughout the room . Emotions run high.... I love Jayden so much I love her and our kids more than life. K.L has to go 100% !!!!