Why do you love her? -32

me: Why the fuck are you calling me 

star: Im sorry jay , Im so sorry . I didn't mean to

me: Better be good at hiding bitch

I hang up than lift Jules and put her on the stretcher . "She better make it." I threaten them. Takai is on the couch crying , Not because of Jules but because I said "Baby" I didn't mean it like that and I hope she can understand. I don't need no more drama in my life . I miss my mama so much , She would tell me to let the police handle it but I can't I just can't let this bitch get away even if I end up in jail "Kai" I say as I approach her "Just go tend to Juliana" she sobs "Come on don't be like that!" I say "Just leave me a.." I sit next to her "Im not going anywhere" I say "If you still love her than just be with her . Do whatever makes you happy" Takai goes to get up but I grab her arm and pull her back down "Don't play me , I'll knock you the fuck out" we both giggle at my words "I love you" Takai says . My ass looks shocked as fuck "I love you too! And I'm not just saying that" I kiss her luscious lips  "I don't want to be hurt" Takai says "I'm sorry . It wont ever happen again. I ain't mean to hurt you . I love you to much to ever hurt you ." I kiss her neck "Don't start, Our house just turned into a crime scene" Takai pushes me away "Yeahhh ok ok" I giggle . In the back of my head I do miss Juliana but I would never get back with her , I know I have to go to the hospital but I don't want to upset Takai. Jailene and Jayden Jr. should atleast see her if I cant. "Babe I have to bring the kids to see her." I say "You should see her to , Its only right" Takai says "You sure?" I ask "Yes" she rolls her eyes "Hmm okay" I kiss her , Takai wants me to drop her off at a hotel since The FBI is involved now. I pick up the kids from school and tell them that Juliana is in the hospital "Jayden please be respectful. I know what she did was wrong but it's only right if we all go see her" I say "Yes ma'am" Jayden Jr. says .   

_______________________________________

"Juliana , Just came in" I say 

"Last name" Recep. asks 

I decide to find her myself because I don't got time for this bullshit , I go on the second floor since I didn't see her on the first "Mom" Jailene calls out "She's over there?" I ask "YES" Jailene says as Jayden Jr. and I head over there "Why do you love her still after she hurt me?" Jayden Jr. asks "Jayden , I will always love you more than anything . The reason I love Juliana is because I know she would never want to see you hurt . She pissed me off after what happened but most of it is because she was being controlled by someone she couldn't get away from. But if you don't want to see her you don't have to and neither will I. You mean more to me than her. " I hug and kiss my son.