Happy Birthday Milo Jordan

Jayden ❤️ 9:20pm

"What's K.L's number?" I ask  "no she isn't coming here hell nope!" Takai says "It's her child Takai!"  "I said no!"   "Alright fine!" I open her car door and help her out. We walk into the hospital "She's in labor" I say to the closest nurse "Let's get her a wheelchair and get her upstairs to get checked. Ma'am what's your name?" She asks "Takai" I forgot her last name y'all 🤦🏾‍♂️ "okay ma'am , Let's get you situated" The nurse smiles as she takes us on the elevator to the labor and delivery floor. Once there we are put in a large room with a closet dresser , a mini fridge/freezer , a recliner chair, a flat screen Tv with Xfinity hooked up to it and a hospital bed with a baby bassinet also. "It's nice in here!" I say looking around "Yeah but now ima be here for two to three days alone" Takai rolls her eyes "Welp call K.L" I sit down in the recliner while the nurse hooks Takai up to the machines and takes her temperature. Another nurse comes in and gives her a gown helping her change into it, She's pretty small to be pregnant. "Ma'am how far along are you?" The nurse asks "Eight months I think" she answers "okay!" The nurse smiles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         11pm - Takai 💔🖤
" can you please just stay ? Just until I have him or her please?" I beg "Kai I'm not staying, Kaiden is mine not this one. Call the parent and let me go back home to my children." Jayden says "What about me Jay ? You know they not gonna let me out this place , they'll call child protective services (cps) on me"   "Well call K.L I'm sure she will help you out!" Jayden pats my shoulder than leaves , I can't believe she is really just walking out on me like that.. I can't do this alone. I know I can't ... "Is there anyone you would like here with you?" The lady nurse asks " no no I'm fine" a tear goes to fall but I wipe it away before it does. My contractions start to get stronger "Can I get some pain medication please?" I ask the nurse  "ma'am you're already to far dilated to have medicine, Once the doctor comes in you're going to deliver your baby" she smiles at me and I just look away and start crying. The amount of pain I'm in is unbearable and I don't even feel like I'm ready to push I just feel like I'm going to die "ouch ouch please I need something" I start to cry even more.

11:30pm
   "Push harder , ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIIIX SEVEN EIIGHT NIIIINE TEN!!" Nurse Lanita yells out. My whole body hurts so much I can't stand it. The pain is to much I can't do it anymore "ARGHHH OOOUCH STOP DON'T TOUCH ME OOOOOUCH" I scream and cry.
     1pm
"Congratulations its a little girl, Do you have a name?" The nurse goes to put her on my chest but I push her away "ma'am do you not want t.." I cut her off  "GO GET HER AWAY FROM ME!" I yell crying. I don't want to see her she's not Jayden's... Another nurse named Diane comes in and sits at the end of the bed "Takai do you not want the baby girl?" She asks "I was raped!" I cry "Sweetie I'm sorry. I'm sorry to hear that we didn't know." She says "Can can you call Jayden for me please tell her I really need her, She's my ex girlfriend" I hand her a piece of paper with Jay's number on it "I'll be right back" she smiles.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Milah ❤️ Milo's First Bday
( 2pm - The next day)

"Bae there's no need for such a big ass cake it's just us!" Juliana says "and ? My son is one , We have been through hell so we are celebrating

"Bae there's no need for such a big ass cake it's just us!" Juliana says "and ? My son is one , We have been through hell so we are celebrating." I say as I add written words on the cake in frosting that read *Happy Birthday King Milo Jordan*  my baby is finally one and its the best day ever seeing him grow up and start to walk , talk , figure things out and climb. Milo is very smart for his age. He knows how to spell six words and he watches "my baby can read" every day for an hour. "Eyyy look at my mans ! Come here baby boy" I pick him up and put him in the high chair than put his birthday shirt on and snap some pictures

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILO JORDAN WE LOVE YOU!"