First Night Together! -06

( Juliana - Jayden's house)
"Let me call Lil Jay" Jayden says while pulling out her iPhone and dialing her son's number "Ayo lil man come home I got a surprise for you!" She says.  "He's coming now , Come here Jules let me talk to you." She says stepping foot into her kitchen  I get scared thinking she's going to hit me or something for the pictures .
"You love Star ?" She asks "No Jay" I reply with my head down "Ight!" She than walks back out the kitchen "You ok baby?" I ask Jailene "yes mama , Can I I sit down ?" She asks "sure sweetie mi casa su casa" Jayden says than kisses her forehead. Jayden comes in through the door taking off his shoes than putting them in the shoe cubby "MOMMMMYYYY" he yells than jumps into my arms "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ! Oh my gosh" he kisses me and I hug him tighter kissing him back  "JAYDEN?" Jailene yells with a huge smile , I see Jayden in the corner recording this memory "I missed you!" Jailene hugs Jayden tightly than they kiss each other on the cheek , All of us are in tears at this point haha . I can't believe I'm here , with my son and my lover . I'm so excited and super happy to continue with her . I'm scared at the same time though . I mean what if   Star comes back ? What if Star kills me ? Kills Jayden ? Am I over reacting ? I don't want anything to happen to my family . I love them so much , I miss them and now I have them back "I love y'all so much" Jayden says  "We love you too!" Jayden jr , Jailene and I say in unison . "We have to get used to being a family again , it'll take some time but we can definitely make it work . I just want you two as comfortable as possible." Jayden speaks than comes and hugs me making me feel safe , feel wanted , feel strong , I feel amazing when I'm with Jayden . Like nobody can harm me , but in the back of my head I have a slight fear of her turning into Star and knocking the shit out of me . Gosh I'm so nervous , I don't want to do anything to jeopardize our relationship.
<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•
😊Jayden 😋 8pm
" it's our first night together , in a long time" I kiss Julie on her head "I love you Jay!" She says "I love you too jules" I smirk 😏 "Mmm I haven't heard that in forever" she kisses my forehead than lays her head on my chest listening to the rhythms of my heart. "Goodnight baby" We say in unison than drift off into a peaceful lovely sleep .
***************************
10pm ...
I pick up the phone after 6 rings and its Star , She's talking about coming to kill us , attack our family and murder Julie in cold blood . "Yeah bitch , Ima kill your kids" Star says than out of nowhere she's in front of my face . With a gun .... the guns go off killing Jailene . My daughter , my baby girl "NOOOOO" I scream . I pick Jailene up and start shaking her and yelling at her to wake up but she won't "baby wake up please wake up!" I yell continuously but nothing happens . I get up and look around with my eyes for Star but I don't see her . I don't see the son of a bitch "MOMMMY HELP HELP ME!!!" "NOOOOO! Nooo stop please stop!" I cry out .