Will You Marry Me?

The Next Day Early Morning - 6am ( Takai)

I'm downstairs setting everything up with Jayden Jr and Jailene. We add the finishing touches when Kaiden starts to whine , he's with us but in the bouncer I quickly go over to him and put the paci in his mouth shushing him and giving him a kiss on his chubby cheek, Once he's quieted down I tie a balloon to each chair and wipe the furniture down with disinfectant spray. "I'm so excited!" Jailene whispers "me too" Jayden Jr says with a big smile "I can't wait until everyone gets here ! Okay y'all time to go back to bed!" I give them hugs and kisses than we all head upstairs to our bedroom , I put Kaiden in his crib with his stuffed bear and than I go get in bed with Jayden who is passed out snoring softly. "I love your gorgeous chocolatey self and I can't wait for you to say I do!" I kiss her cheek than turn over and fall asleep also.
_______________________________
( Jayden 💦🥰 )
I'm awoken to my cellphone chiming , it goes off about six times also waking Takai up "sorry babe" I say as I look at the text messages but Takai quickly grabs it from me "who the fuck is Sara?" She questions "the girl at my job bae, I'm training her." I say laying back down "yeah? Well she can stop texting you at eight in the fuckin mornin!" Takai texts her back than throws my phone to the nightstand and lays back "Well okay than" I say as I kiss her cheek than get on top of her holding my weight up, I start kissing on her neck and feeling on her body "I wish I could make love to you!" I whisper in her ear as I suck on her nipples causing her to let out light moans "mmm stop" she giggles "maybe later" I say as I suck and kiss on her neck leaving a few hickies "I wanna get fuuucked" she moans out "to bad for you hahaha" I giggle as I lay down on my side of the bed , Takai and I face each other staring into each other's eyes in complete silence ..... about two minutes go by and I break the silence "I love you, I love you more than you'll ever know. I love you like how I love our children and beyond! Like how God loves his children , how the moon loves the stars and how the sky light brightens this room! I love you for you and no one can ever take that from us" I say as a tear escapes my eye. "You are my complete everything , my God my friend , my heart , the reason I breathe the reason I wake up! You are the best thing that has ever ever happened to me besides our children! I love you through and through" Takai says back as she hugs and kisses on me.
____________________________
10 am - Takai ❤️
Jayden and I both go in the shower and get cleaned up while the kids feed Kaiden a bottle . I know everyone is coming here in an hour so I want to make sure we are all ready ! After a good shower we get out and head into the room , there is our suits laid out on the bed and Jayden looks at me confused "just put it on" I roll my eyes with a smile on my face "Don't play with me!" She giggles " I already did baby girl" I laugh as I dry my body off and apply baby oil , lotion and cream to my skin , Jayden does the same.
( One Hour Later)
I told Jayden to stay upstairs until I called her down and she's been blowing up my phone with texts asking me what's going on but I told her to just hold on , Almost everyone is here except my friend Aniki from work , five minutes later and she shows up with her best friend Danica "what's up what's up!" I give them hugs than I text Jayden to come down and to bring my charger with her "What's going on?" She asks as I meet her at the bottom of the stairs "ohhh nothing just a lil party" I say as we walk into the living room everyone greets Jayden and talks to her , I go get us some henny pops "here babe" I hand Jay one "thank you papas" she kisses my cheek.
————————————-
Jayden Jr comes down the stairs in the same suit his mother has a black button down with a hot pink and black plaid tie , Hot pink jeans with a Gucci belt and Black louboutin sneakers with the spikes. Jailene is wearing an All white bottom down with all white jeans a Gucci belt and all white sneakers , her hair is a ponytail. Kaiden is wearing the same thing as Jailene and so am I. But I sport diamond stud earrings and a diamond chain around my neck with the letter J. "EXCUSE ME EVERYONE EXCUSE ME!" I finally speak up "MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND JAYDEN IS SO AMAZING YALL , SHE IS MY EVERYTHING AND MORE AND I COULDN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT HER!" I get down on one knee and Jay is completely shocked at what is going on , everyone waits for an answer "Jayden Carter King , I have loved you since I laid my eyes on you and I couldn't imagine my life without you Will you marry me?" ......

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE