Christy Christy 👀😻-07

Star 💫 12am

"OHHH SHIIIT" I yell out as I walk into the kitchen and pick up my cell off of the floor "Man this bitch gonna get it!" I say. I'm so pissed by what just went down I got to get to Jailene and show them niggas what I'm really bout ! They fuckin wit the wrong one and I ain't wit it ! STAR DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE AND THAT'S FINAL!!! After calling up my dawgs and my security I head out to a hotel to wait on Juliana . My dawgs are getting me information on these bitches so I can scare they ass right quick and make them feel like I'm daddy in this mufucka ! "STAR!!" Someone yells from outside "STAR KING!!" Someone yells again , I head to the door and see my neighbor out there with her hands on her hips "what's up" I fling the door open startling her "I miss you baby" she says "Christy you know I'm done wit ur ass, it was just sex that's all." I say "Come on baby". "No christy , never again EVER!" She comes in my face and grabs my hands putting them on her breast than whispering in my ear "Just one more time daaadddy" she moans "mmm" I pick her up and carry her into my guest bedroom than throw her ass down on the bed and go into the bathroom putting my 12in on getting ready to bust up her insides and make her scream "daddy" she moans out "coming bitch" I walk out ass all out dick standing tall. I grab her by the waist than flip her over onto her stomach and pull her up propping her ass just the way I want it "ass up face down!" My mind speaks "damn right" my mind speaks again ! I get in position straddling her than I slip inside "arghhh" she bucks out but I grab her waist "where you going baby?" I laugh as I throw my big dick into her and she gasps than let's out a sigh "Damnnn" she grabs the sheets and bites them "mmm daddy fuck , shiiit, ahhh mmmm damn" "Yeah bitch" I smack her ass with my free hand twice and she yelps "let that shit be heard" I pull her hair making her head come back and she lets out a groan than slips her hand down to her clit and begins to play with her clitoris "shiiit daddy" she screeches , I move her hand and hold them behind her back while throwing my weight into her giving her this strap like never before "yeah bitch take my dick , take that shit !" I let her go and lift one of her legs up and buck into her hard and steady "Hell yeah bitch !" I say as she groans and moans "DADDDY SHIIIT! Shit mmmmfuuuck" "Yes bitch!" I smack her ass cheek making her scream I smack it again leaving a handprint on her ass . "Ouuuch" she yells "christy christy! Mmm that pussy deliousie" I laugh than lick my lips and continue to fuck her in all different positions.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE