Unique&Jai-110

Star 💫
"NIGGA LET ME GO!" I scream "YOU SMACKED MY SON YOU SMACKED HIM ! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I SMACK BRANDON? HUH?" Milah growls while holding the knife she was stabbed with on my neck "BETTER YET IAM GOING TO RAISE HIM AS MY OWN" she smiles
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Milah 🔥
"BETTER YET I'AM GOING TO RAISE HIM AS MY OWN" I smile than slice Star's throat. Blood starts splattering out and she starts choking , looking at me and I help Juliana up than we head out with our son. I head up the basement stairs and than we enter Star's house. "Go to the car I'm going to get Brandon" I say "alright babe" she says grabbing my keys from the table and leaving with Milo . I head upstairs to get Brandon, he's sleeping peacefully in the crib. "Come on Brandon we got to go" I pick him up and take him, I see his car seat In the closet so I grab that "Sorry about your mama but I had to do what was best" I say as I head out the house. I feel horrible because now Brandon doesn't have a mother but I will raise him to be the best he can possibly be. Hopefully I can!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Unique 💦

Me:Baby I miss you (8:01pm)
Me: please answer me baby (8:01pm)
Me: Jailene please I want you back baby (8:03pm)
Me: Jailene I won't be crazy anymore (8:03.5pm)
Jailene : LEAVE ME ALONE UNIQUE (8:15pm)
Me: Babe please I won't hurt you ever again can I come see you? I have something. (8:15pm)
Jailene: Sure 🙄 (8:15pm)
Me: Be there in 20 (8:15pm)

(20 minutes later)
I sneak through Jailene's window and close it behind me "Your parents?" I ask "Asleep" she says. I get in the bed next to her and hand her the small bag I had "open it" I smile as she does and pulls out multiple gift cards "Unique you don't have to do this!" Jailene smiles "I love you and I know you love shopping at these places so I got you them" I kiss her cheek "I'm back with Cherish" she frowns. My insides start to turn and I try to calm myself "It's coo" I say going to leave but Jailene grabs my hand "I still love you" she kisses my neck which causes me to get wet instantly. "Jai this isn't a good idea" I let out a moan as she kisses me "Who said it wasn't?" She says "I'm jealous and clingy" I roll my eyes "and that's why I love your lil abusive ass" Jailene puts her hands around my throat and tongues me down , My boxers are filled with my juices I just feel it. "Babe I'm wet" I moan "how wet?" Jailene's hand travels down  in my Ralph Lauren boxers . I feel her fingers massaging my clitoris "your your moms" I moan out "Well shut up" she covers my mouth than goes down on me , pulling my Nike sweats off and my Ralph Lauren boxers "Ima move my hand try to keep quiet" she says as her tongue touches my clit and I feel a shiver down my spine "Mmm" I moan out. I feel her tongue on my clit it feels soo good I just wanna scream but I'm trying to control myself. I grab the bed sheets as I bite down on my bottom lip and arch my back off the bed , her tongue is moving so fast over my pearl "shiiit" I moan through clenched teeth "Shhh" Jailene whispers "Mmm well stop oooh shiiit"  "stop making me moaan" I grab her arm "Hmm you said stop?" She winks at me than pushes her tongue inside causing me to screech.