Is Jayden Crazy? -05

( Juliana)
As we wait in the car Iam thinking to myself what is going on in there . She's been alone with Star for thirty minutes and I'm kind of scared for Star . I know what Jayden is capable of and that's what scares me the most ! She can kill her with her bare hands . "Mommy please get mama please!" Jailene begs "stay here" I demand her while getting out the car and locking it than slipping Jayden's keys in my back pocket while running up the stairs to the front door "JAYDEN!!" I yell but no answer "JAY!" I yell again than start searching the house frantically "Jay" I call out. Where the fuck is she at? I head upstairs in a hurry and look in every room "OHHH MY GOD!!" I jump on top of the bed then off it and look out the window in a panic thinking that someone fell out or got pushed but I see nothing "Jayden" I call out than check the bathroom to see Star lying in the shower with blood dripping from her nose and lip and a big ass knot on her forehead with busted up eyes and cheekbones , bruises everywhere that I can see "Where is Jayden?" I ask "WHERE IS SHE?" I yell than smack star "OPEN YOUR FUCKIN EYES" I turn the water on *cold* and she burst her eyes open "stop stop no more!" She cries "WHERE IS JAYDEN?" I ask "Fuck you bitch!" She goes to spit on me but I smack the taste right out her mouth with a quickness of a lion "tell me now!" I say "she's in the studio" she says while crying . "Never again. Never again." I say than head downstairs into the studio which is soundproof "Jayden?" I call out once I open the door "Babe go to car!" She says "come on jay let's go" I grab her hand "baby just go please" she says while looking at a picture of Star , Jailene and I .